ZenifyBooking cancellation from their end and not refunding of money

Worst experience ever, I was moving from Gurgaon to Bangalore and I took Zenify services for booking a house on rent with a deposite of 10.000. I went their from flight and finilised a appartment and returned back to Gurgaon. Just before one week of shifting I called them And I came to know that owner had cancelled the booking. No one even bothered to inform me. The waste of my time and money is one thing other big thing even after 10 days they have not even initiated the refund of money. Currently I am in a loss of 22000. And the agents are not even responding and picking up the phone.
Please cancel their licence. I want all my money back.

• Sm
    SM088454 Apr 28, 2016

Relocate Easily, Zenify, City Synapse - All three are interlinked. I am suffering similar case having taken an apartment from them. Did you get your money back? How did you escalate the issue?

• Ra
    Rami123 Jun 07, 2016

Worst rental service, looted the money from advance.

Anjali S Mar 30, 2017

I am struggling for my deposit money refunded because we paid by one time payment before shifting this place but they ll refund within days and in two installments.they charge for a single day if you delayed b for payment but no rules for Zenify team.we are facing lots of problem just because of Zenify team.I tried to contact to customer service regarding termination they took my call on hold n after that call diconnected.It took a week settled with notice period and now they ll charge for 10days delay charge.And within this no one asking a single time why you want to leave this flat within 45days only.when we call every time they explain their rules regulation regarding deduction of money.now they will deduct 12k for painting 3k for cleaning + 800 service tax + 700 +2500 onboarding charges.
    There should be a tag line for Zenify executive "how may I charge you" rather than "how may Assist you" at least you guys have to understand the problem of common people we earn money to serve our family not to Zenify.be transparent about refund the deposite money. This is the deduction process while we are leaving this place only for 45 days. And +10 thousand for delayed notice period.

Comments

• Ga
    gaurav singh Mar 30, 2017

@Anjali S Shut this company guys, Worst service providers give them money and they will show how to fly with this.Zenify please work on this else get lost.

• Xe
    xenthik Nov 29, 2017

@Anjali S Same thing happen to me. I stayed for 1 and half year with my family and deposit 1.7 lac INR, and when I left the flat they deducted 35 K in the name of repair, white wash, cleaning etc.

I am planning to go to Judiciary and I need people who faced this Issue.