Zeldasupport.comBilling

S

I was billed twice by Zeldasupport.com within 3 daysfor 39.97 USD. When I contacted the biller they claimed that they have no record of any transactions on my card.

• Co
    Collin Jul 27, 2009

Charged $29.87 to my bank card. I did not order any thing or authorize any charge to my card. How did they get the info to charge my card? How can I get this money back.

• Mo
    Morgan Evans Nov 13, 2008

The web address zeldasuppport has debitede 48.30 frm my acc
    with my authorisation Aug 30 2008

mark mcghee Oct 01, 2008

i have just got my credit card bill in and see that you have billed me 22.57 i dont no why you have done this and would like you to stop taking money can you plz get back to me to tell me that you will no longer take money thank you.