ZamGoldNever delivered my gold and tried to trick me!

C

Beware, don't order anything from ZamGold website. I have purchased some gold from them and never received it! They I contact PayPal and opened a dispute. After that I finally receive a message from ZamGold customer service stating that they are ready to refund my money, but first I have to close the dispute. Anyways in the end everything was ok, because PayPal took care of these scammers and returned my money. But believe me, ZamGold is not trustworthy!