Zafultwo jackets

M Nov 15, 2017 Review updated:

I placed an order ordering 2 jackets from your site not knowing i should've read the reviews first. First of all my 2 items took over a month to actually be delivered and when they finally were (today) they are both way too small even though i went off the sizing chart you provided. I tried calling and the number is out of service. I sent in a ticket and got no reply. I just want a full refund for my items. But I'm not sending anything back until i know that i can get my money back. This is my last time trying to reach you guys. After this I'm filing a lawsuit.

• A
      Nov 16, 2017

Dear Mario,
    Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

We at Zaful can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. We also have a phone line available that is open during our office hours.
    Before purchasing our products we kindly ask that all customers refer to our sizing charts located underneath the product description on every item page in order to choose the correct size.
    Kindly see here for details about our warranty and returns policies:http://www.zaful.com/returns/
    Please offer us your order number or you can email to [protected]@zaful com titled as "complain from Complaintsboard".

Thank you very much for your collaboration.
    Best Regards