Yuva Storejob - ms word typing

A

The website www.yuvastore.com which is outsourcing ms-word typing job was advertising in many websites like quikr etc. Is totally a "fraud" company
Because I paid them more than 2 times to check whether they are genuine in outsourcing

But they are not even attending the calls...

My personal advice do not trust their words

"I will upload their recorded phone calls soon..."

Aware of this company profile in quikr advertised as

"jobs - part & full time salary rs 30000/- pm. Get rs 150/page (we are providing genuine home based data entry projects india wide)"

Check the images for further reference

• Pr
    Prashanthikadimi Nov 22, 2018

I joined in this company on 25/09/2018. They sent me an application form and I paid the registration amount. They never replied my mails and also neglected my calls. I think they even Black listed my number, Coming to the work- they always search mistakes and never value our work. They also won't submit QC report on time unless we make number of calls.Based on this I can say this is a fraud company.

• Ki
    Kick raghul Nov 10, 2018

Is it true or a good company ?

• Ha
    Harshada Amraotkar Jun 12, 2018

Yes it is a fraud company. I had same experience

Comment Guidelines