Menu
Yoyo Holiday Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Yoyo Holiday
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 9 Reviews

Yoyo Holiday Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Yoyo Holiday at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Yoyo Holiday. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Yoyo Holiday reviews & complaints 9

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
Sort by:

Newest Yoyo Holiday reviews & complaints

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yoyo Holiday They're scammers

They're scammers. I fell in love with the dolls, so my kids ordered me one for Christmas on 11/23. The doll never arrived and as many times as we've tried to contact the company, they don't answer. They've sent my kids a Christmas stocking instead. They should not be allowed to advertise on *** or anywhere else.

B

Yoyo Holiday Ordered 2 dolls for Christmas

Ordered 2 dolls for Christmas. Package showed delivered but wasn't. Tried contacting the shipper in China, but no luck. Can't get my package or a refund! Saw this website on the web.

B

Yoyo Holiday I bought 3 dolls from Yoyo Holiday in late November

I bought 3 dolls from Yoyo Holiday in late November. I paid around $110. They said it was sent on 11/30. But I still haven't got the stuff. I can't reach the company.

E

Yoyo Holiday I ordered a doll from an online store called Yoyo Holiday

I ordered a doll from an online store called Yoyo Holiday. Little did I know, the company ships from China. I've tried reaching out to them three times, asking for either the doll I bought or a refund. Unfortunately, I haven't received either, and they refuse to give me a refund.

D

Yoyo Holiday I placed an order with Yo Yo Holiday on 11/29

I placed an order with Yo Yo Holiday on 11/29. I received shipping info with order # *** and tracking #*** on 12/7. I've asked for a refund multiple times but haven't gotten a response. The business gave me a ComplaintsBoard.com number at the address in Jefferson City, MO. The only contact I've had is with customer ***.

P

Yoyo Holiday I ordered some dolls from Yoyo Holiday on 10/26

I ordered some dolls from Yoyo Holiday on 10/26. I paid $48.04 for them. However, I haven't received the dolls yet. Instead, I received a Christmas stocking that thanked me for my patience in processing my order. The orders are marked as complete, but I still haven't received the dolls I ordered. I paid using *** as my payment method, and the money was taken from my account right away on that day. I've sent several emails, but I haven't received any response.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yoyo Holiday I saw their ad on *** and figured the doll would make a nice gift for my great niece

I saw their ad on *** and figured the doll would make a nice gift for my great niece. But once I placed my order and $74.46 got deducted from my account, my order vanished into thin air. The tracking page on their website keeps saying my order isn't in the system and to check back later. I've tried multiple times to track it, but no luck. So, I attempted to email Yoyo Holiday using the email they provided on their site. Unfortunately, the email bounced back as undeliverable. I really hope they can refund me the entire amount.

P

Yoyo Holiday There's a bunch of issues with Yoyo Holiday

There's a bunch of issues with Yoyo Holiday. First, they say they're based in the United States, but that's not true. It took like forever for my stuff to arrive. Second, the things they show in their ads are not what you actually get. It's a total bait and switch. And third, they claim to have a 100% money back guarantee, but that's a big fat lie. I paid $46.94 (including shipping) for this thing and they won't give me my money back. I've tried talking to them about it, but all they do is make up excuses. They say shipping is too expensive and that the item might get lost if I return it. Their solution? They offered me a measly 5% refund instead of the full 100% they promised. Can you believe that? It's a total scam.

U
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yoyo Holiday I bought a doll in November for Christmas, but I still ain't got nothin' from Yoyo Holiday

I bought a doll in November for Christmas, but I still ain't got nothin' from Yoyo Holiday. They charged me $48.06, but I never got no confirmation or shipping deets. It was the holidays, so I couldn't really check on it 'til now. When I contacted 'em, turns out there's a whole different company at that place and number. The person there said it's happened before and told me to hit up the ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Yoyo Holiday contacts

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Yoyo Holiday?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yoyo Holiday Customer Service. Initial Yoyo Holiday complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yoyo Holiday above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yoyo Holiday. Discuss the issues you have had with Yoyo Holiday and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.