YOU'VE GOT IT MAIDTHEY TAKE THE MONEY AND THEN RUN

I WAS ALSO RIP OFF BY JAMES HARVARD

I would like to contact people who has had problems with this company, this guy haward james took $5000 from me, he said he would get a janitorial account for me within 2 months. we made a contract it already expired and he does not unswer the phone any more. his company is you' ve got it maid, he was desperate to get more money from me and as i refuse he got very upset.

It has benn almost 9 months and he does not answer the phone anymore, during this 9 months i have found several people that is having my same problem with the same company, this guy is getting rich scamming people.

my email to contact me is [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ho
    holly jones Mar 14, 2009

james also took $2000.00 from us and also used us on jobs and has not payed us or found accounts please beware of this con artist he has no fixed address, he goes around renting large homes eg. in parkland now possible on the beach. He does not answer the phone or return calls.

• Cl
    claudette Mar 23, 2009

yes i totally agree james is a scam artist like madoff or worst no fixed address. he took our $2000.00 too.

• Ju
    JUSTA CITIZEN May 29, 2010

FYI: Harvard James is no longer in Florida or California, he's in Phoenix Arizona (or Tempe, AZ to be exact.)

Fortunately, I wasn't another one of his victims, instead he wanted to hire me to set appointments so he could then go in and provide a "free" quote on cleaning services, get the business to sign a service contract, and then (of course) sell the contract to another victim. So, be assured, he is up to his same tricks.

He's gotten a little wiser though and has at least one woman running "front" for him. Do a search for YOU'VE GOT IT MAID on the Arizona Secretary of State site and you'll find the name and address of the gal who's registered the trade name for him to do business.

BUT . . . don't be fooled! Her address is not the address they had me go to interview for the appointment setting position. That address is 2525 S. McClintock Apt. 1112 Tempe, AZ. Apparently he (and his "secretary") manage the complex and work out of both apt. 1112 and 1111 next door. VERY SHADY, EVEN FOR TELEMARKETING.

Below is the copy of the ad posted on craiglist under GIGS 05/23/2010:

We are needing a appointment setter in the area of phoenix arizona, experience is a must, starting salary is 400per week, please call 954-200-5599 and go to www.youvegotitmaidusa.com/ts.html to view a copy of the script, thank you MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATLEY AND MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE

I hope this helps all/any of you trying to find this man and recover you're losses.
    GOOD LUCK!

• El
    Elaine 2 Aug 03, 2010

I totally agree, I am having a terrible experience with James as well, I did work as an appointment setter. I live in Texas, he does not pay. I spoke with him today and informed him I would be contacting the Phoenix police department to report him. His phone number is 602-741-1510 for anyone looking for him.

• Po
    Populism Mar 11, 2011

I"m currently dealing with James and it isn't going well at all. He promised an account by the next week, then the 1st or march, week before it came up he delayed it to 1st of April.

• Ya
    yan88 Mar 26, 2011

This scammer is using other websites, http://www.ygimusa.com/dinnerfor2.htm, http://www.ygimusa.com/Consumer/contact.html, i hope somebody gets this guy somewhere.

• Be
    beware of account Jun 29, 2011

James contact people for sale accounts and when is time to pay is hard to contact him, I have this problem with him, only making excuses and he not pay me.