YouthRes-Vhidden charges; never arrived

The product's name is Youth Res-V. They have many websites that advertise it. At first you read that it's a free trial and you only have pay postage costs. When you have paid, it turns out that you will be charged for this bottle in two weeks' time and every subsiquent month for the bottles they will send you. By this time it's too late - your card details have been given.

As soon as I realized the con, I cancelled my card, so that they would not be able to charge me anymore. But, even worse so, the packet never arrived in three weeks' time. They claimed that it was sent with USPS and gave the tracking number but it, obviously, was a fake one, because I could never find an item with this number on USPS website. When I wrote them and asked to resend it as I have never received the bottle, I got no reply.

At least, I suffered a minimum loss of postage costs, and that's all they have got from me.
Stay well away, and remember, that they created multiple websites, so it's not an address but the name that you should take into account. Take care.

• Ni
    nidhana Aug 13, 2009

ive lost a lot of money from this scam, its been a waste of time and money, my stupid fault for getting sucked into their tacky site! will have to change my bank details tommorow..

• Mi
    Mikia Aug 28, 2009

As soon as I realized it was a scam, I asked them to remove my name from their Preferred Customers List. However, they claimed they already sent me the products and asked me to return them which I never received! Later they said they already cancelled my account from their company, but I'm still set to be billed for the following products that they are about to send me. That's absurd! I already cancelled my card, but they already charged me like over $100! Is that possible to file the complaint form to FTC Bureau?

• Th
    Thallo Sep 18, 2009

company is creating fake UPS numbers for product never shipped, and continue to charge the credit card on a monthly basis. The only way to stop the charges is to cancel your credit card. I will continue to pursue the company but I have a feeling that I have lost a chunk of change. I blame myself for getting sucked-in with the hype. What angers me is that I thought Youth Res-V were reputable with the advertisement on their site for the backing/support they obtained from the program 60 minutes. I realize now that even the program 60 minutes does not do their 'due diligence' before backing a product/company. As a learning point, do my own 'due diligence' before purchasing in the future.

• Br
    Brad D. Smith Sep 25, 2009

Product was never ordered (actually never heard of), but was shipped to my address and multiple charges were made to my credit card. I have never delt with or heard of this company or product. This is completely fraudulent. They send this stuff without permission and charge credit cards that are not given to them for payment.

• Gi
    gigiz888 Nov 27, 2009

they also charged for the product which i nerver order which i just try the fee trial .Right now i don't know how to connect them to get my money back. This product i never dare to eat which is very fade .