Yoursneakerstore.comFake & Horrible quality shoes

R

Bought shoes online from yoursneakerstore.com with a 30 day money back guarantee and Authenticity Guaranteed. I received the shoes and was unsatisfied by the fake Jordan logo. Their return policy stated I must email them to receive a return address. I emailed them 4 times but they just ignore my return request. Since they ignored my request and the 30 days was past, I just decided to wear them. I wore the shoes once and the front soles are coming off. I would like a refund and prevent others from buying from this site/company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices