Having problems with YourHotCar?

905 Park Avenue
Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YourHotCar.

Complaints & Reviews

Yourhotcar — Wrong parts bad cust service

Do not buy from this site!!! I run a body shop and ordered a body kit for a 99 nissan got a body kit for a 05...

Bath

Yourhotcar.comPrice is cheap because the products are cheap

I bought smoked out tail lights for my sons car, a 2005 tiburon, approx $250. the tail lights fit but you could tell they were made cheap. we put them on and with in a couple days the tail lights started pulling apart, water was getting inside the tail lights and then a chrome piece inside the tail light fell off!! Obviously I called, sent back the lights and wanted a refund. I got the run around, they couldn't find the returned lights, then I had to call some other #, etc... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY...THE PRICE IS CHEAP BECASUE THE PRODUCTS ARE CHEAP AND THEN THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS!!!

• Si
      Simbrade Apr 15, 2011

I ordered from the website. On there it tells you that they have a price match guarantee. You are then advised to put the url into the notes section when you place the order and they will refund the difference back to the account. I did so and called to inquire about it. I was told that they would have to verify the competitors price prior to the order being placed. How is that possible???

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!

Yourhotcar.com — Please keep away from this company

Please keep away from this company. I own a 2006 s2000 and decided to customize it with a few things like...

Yourhotcar.comAll they do is rip people off

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE all they do is rip people off. I bought an air intake for my Audi a4 it took 3 weeks to get here and they billed me TWICE for $134 and will NOT refund 1 of my payments these guys are @@sholes PLEASE BE AWARE DO NOT BUY from this website and beware of there eBay store as well they WILL rip you off!

• Si
        Sica13 Dec 31, 2010

$543.13!!! I'm out that much money! I bought this hood made by (Extreme Dimensions) for a 1999 ford mustang from (yourhotcar.com) and it got here Damaged...then it took another month to get a replacement hood.
        AND then after all that the mother ###er doesn't even FIT!!! It's not flesh with the body and its to long to even latch the hood shut. WTF! They say they have a Total Fitment Guarantee! Please don't go through the loss of money like I did. I'm very pissed. Yourhotcar.com just ###ed me out of a lot of money.