Your Inspection Pros company logo
Your Inspection Pros
reviews & complaints
Your Inspection Pros
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
0 resolved 2 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Your Inspection Pros Go to website
ADVERTISIMENT

Your Inspection Pros reviews & complaints

Your Inspection Pros complaints 2

R
Dec 27, 2015

Your Inspection Pros - Radon Gas not detected

I paid Parrish Kunkel to do a complete inspection of the new home I was about to buy. I was given the all clear and went on to buy the house. I later found that it has significant levels of Radon gas which wasnt detected by Parrish Kunkel and his company Your Inspection Pro, which wasnt "Pro" at all but completely incompetent. Now I cannot sell my house or live in it safely because of the levels of Radon Gas. I cant even get a refund from him. NEVER USE PARRISH KUNKEL INSPECTION PRO SERVICES. He will leave you in the lurch like he did us!

R
Sep 20, 2015

Your Inspection Pros - The rep made mistake and discussed the inspection with other people

I asked the rep from Your Inspection Pros to provide the inspection in my pre-paid house. The inspection was done, but it wasn’t accurate and the report had several mistakes. Also the rep told these details to the third party and it was unacceptable. I started to argue with them and already asked to return money back. It was professional from their side to discuss the inspection with other people.

Your Inspection Pros Company contacts