Your Federal & Private Grant CDUnauthorized charges

I ordered a free CD: Your Federal & Private Grant CD from this company. Instead I was charged $39.95 in July and now they have posted two other charges under the names SEARCH and OFFICEAGENDA.COM (7.95 AND 9.95). I called at the first part of August and the representative guaranteed I would get a credit back for the $39.95. It didn't happen and now the new charges. When I called again at the end of August they claimed the 39.95 had been credited. I checked with the credit card bank and it had not been credited. This is a real scam. If I do not receive back the charged amounts, I will file with the Attorney Generals of California, Utha and Nevada.

• Be
    BETTIE Feb 09, 2009

The cd don't work on my computer and the company said that would gave me my money back but can not get anyone on the phone the number they gave me is, [protected]

• Be
    Betty Horton Feb 25, 2009

I did not order the website monthly service for $39.95. I need the full amount put back into my Acct. Also I was charged $4.76 for the CD instead of $2.95. This will be sent to the FBI as a scam if I don't get my money returned.

• Ca
    Cathy Mar 02, 2009

They charged me 39.95 when they didn't even send me the CDs. What a scam.

• Ri
    Rita Armentrout May 17, 2009

The company has pulled more money out of my account. I did not even have the amount of time to cancel if I was going to. the only reason I Ordered this Cd for Grants was because I needed money. Now they have taken 40.00 dollars out of my account when they should not have done it. they can have the CD back I just need my money put back into my account asap. All of my bills are going to start bouncing.
    Please see what you can do to help me. I can not take my bill all going every which way.. Oh on the 5/8 they took out the first payment, then on the 16 May they took out the next which was the 40.00 HELP

Sincerely;
    Rita T. Armentrout

• Bianca May 26, 2009

Hi my name is Maritza Layne, and i was charged $39.95 for something i did not obtain, nor order, taken directly out of my account from the information given to order the $2 cd.I will gladly return the disc and want my refund for the fraudulent action that were used againts me.

• Ti
    Tim Cox Aug 05, 2009

Takeing money without permission!

• Th
    Thomas Keleher Aug 19, 2009

I signed up for a $1.97 cd. I did not want to be charged anymore, but after 7 days I was charged $69.95, I called customer support and asked way I was charged $69.95, Thay said I had seven day to call them and cancel the order, I told them when I signed up I had the option not to be charged and I did so as per your signing, I then told them to cancel everything, I also payed for a month of using there service, but I was cut off. could not get back on.