YouFit Health Clubsfailure to notify me of 10day cancellation on 8/29/19 during call & 9/07/19 your african girl whom was rudely laughing at me been rude.

On Thursday August 29th around 1:30pm to cancel my membership due to move to a different City. A gentleman told me that it won't be a problem I would just have to come in, or write a letter to some division. I told him that I'll be in town September 7 and I can do it then if that would be OK? On 9/7 @ 2:04pm I walked in to cancel knowing there was a $10. Cancellation fee, the young African American girl mentioned that I would also be charged additional $10.on the 10th. I asked her why, she mentioned that there should have been a 10 day cancellation prior to date of billing. I told her that I spoke to a gentleman on the phone on Thursday the 29th and why did you not mention this to me . She said she doesn't know why it was not mentioned to me, that unfortunately, thats what it's going to take place. I Asked if there's anything that can be done to waive that and she said no. I understand that there's nothing she could do so, I asked if there was someone else that I can speak with. She went to get Quincy the Manager. Even before the manager walked out I noticed she was what seemed to be laughing at me. I chose to ignore it and when Quincy came out I explain what the young girl has told me to him. He said that was right, and unfortunately there's nothing that he would be able to do about that. I told him I understand and I just really wish that this was mentioned to me when I called on the 29th otherwise I would've made arrangements with some sort to make it before the 10 d I chose to ignore it and when Quincy came out I explain what the young girl has told me to him. He said that was right, and unfortunately there's nothing that he would be able to do about that. I told him I understand and I just really wish that this was mentioned to me when I called on the 29th, otherwise I would've made arrangements of some sort, to make it before the 10day billing. Let him know if my that I have just been dealing with to much financial stress & this should have been mentioned to me when I called on 29th Aug. He was polite, however I noticed the young girl again what seemed to be smirking or laughing at me. I asked her, I'm sorry but it seems that she keeps laughing or smirking at me, why is she doing this? Her comment was why I can't smirk!! Told her I find it very rude & disrespectful. She said "I know you came at me upset because of me telling you about you we're going to be charged again. I said I knew it, I knew you where laughing at me & I find that very disrespectful. She started saying I'm mad that's fine you wanna say that take your anger out on me that's fine. I was not, I did find her doing this laughing at me more than once rude. So I am upset on how she was making feel. The Manager Quincy whispered something in her ear & she stopped. Quincy gave me the option to not cancel & let the $10. Charge then cancel 10days prior to next billing this way I will only be charged $10 this month & $10. Next month before billing. I don't know when is the next time I will be in NOLA, told him let's go ahead and cancel now & that I just wish the guy I spoke with on the 29th would have mentioned this. He apologize!! I did asked Quincy for the girls name. He said he couldn't give it to me. I said I thought I saw name tags on everyone, could I not have her first name? He said no!

Iv