yorkieshe is dishonest

Do not buy from Jeff Dane/ www.yorkiepups.com he will sell sick puppys lie and is a smart ###, he does not stand behind his pups or his word. he is a scammer...
I am sure who ever wrote the nice remarks about him are his friends. or him his self
he will tell you the dogs come with the dew claws removed, when i told him my dog has the dew claw he said "some times they grow back" ha! this is not true!!!
he also sold me a yorkie that he said would be no bigger then 4 lbs, she is now 12 lbs...
oh and when I pushed on him about the dew claws he laughed and said it wasn't one of his dogs, mine was from another breeder, WTF when he sold the puppy to me right off his web site as his own, the papers i got with my yorkie says yorkiepup.com and his daughter signed the papers. I'm telling you he is no good and don't believe a word he says. buyer beware!!!

• Sc
    scheri Apr 14, 2010

There are many listing for free puppies and you just pay shipping on them this is a scam they get your money and never shipp the puppies... one of these especially [email protected] also know at [email protected] in addition to [email protected] with a Sandra Smith from NewYork, NY 10001 Help spread the news these people cant be trusted and take advantage of the people with disibilities