YoCabz Company 1st/2nd floor, C-66, Sector 63, Noidanon payment of trip completed

Sir,
I, Pankaj Kumar Bargoti have a Hyundai Excent Car with registration number DL 1ZB 1428 and attached my car including my driver named Mukesh Kumar with YoCabz on 06 Apr 17. Company promised to pay Rs. 35000 per month in two parts (fort-quarterly) against 100 kilometer running of vehicle everyday but company did not provide trips except one trip from Dankaur to Dera Fatehpur then I started approaching to company frequently and company kept taking 3 or 4 more days on every my approach.

Now Issue is that company neither intimated me not to provide any kind of trip nor provided me the trips except one trip mentioned as above, paid neither the payment of that trip nor payment of my driver while I paid Rs. 15000 for the last month and payment of second month is going to be due on 05 June 17. Driver, s payment was not promised by company but driver was attached with my car to fulfill the requirement of this company. If company is not able to provide me the trips then intimate me and clear the payment of my driver for the total period (from 06 Apr 17 to the date of termination of attachment) and payment of that trip.

Thanking You