Yerasoft LLCHorrible Web Host/design SCAM

A

Yerasoft gets customers to pay big money for site design and custom projects. They have you sign on the dotted line, agree to complete the work in a reasonable amount of time, then swipe the credit card. What happens next is basically just waiting... and waiting... and more waiting. Yerasoft cannot deliver most, if any projects a fresh college grad could complete in days. BUYER BEWARE, THEY TAKE MONEY AND TURN THEIR NOSES TO YOU, WE ARE NOT THE 1ST & PROBABLY WONT BE THE LAST.

• Le
    learn from our mistake May 04, 2009

They chillingly calculate to NOT state in the written contract when the website will be done. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU VERBALLY, for they will use the written contract to justify keeping your money after you fire them. They told me over the phone that they know what they are doing, and won't give your money back, and hope that you get the website done by another company BECAUSE THEY WON'T HAVE TO DO A WEBSITE AND YOU ARE OUT THE MONEY!
    The BBB rates them a D because of the number of complaints filed against them, and for the number of unresolved complaints and dissatisified customers.

BEWARE!!! There are lots of complaints on the internet of people sharing how they were ripped off by Yerasoft.

• Go
    GOOD INTENTIONS May 07, 2009

I have worked for Yerasoft for 3 years now, and in that time there have never been any ill intentions held by any of our employees when engaging in a contract. We try to give everyone the best service possible. At no time will I say our company hasn't been through some rough stages, but never ill intentions. To call Yerasoft a scam is a scam in itself. If you can tell me that your businesses have always gone exactly how you wanted to or never dealt with an unreasonable customer than you're lying. There is not a single individual here that I would call a bad person. We've had to weed a lot of bad apples out, and that slowed down our production trying to replace those people, but we have fully recovered and are back in full swing. We've been around for 13 years as a company and won't be going anywhere anytime soon. For the few people who have complained there are thousands of happy references that can be given at any time. BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS ARE MEANT TO BE GIVE AND TAKE, NOT JUST TAKE. SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT.

• Di
    DIRTY1 May 08, 2009

YERASOFT IS SO FULL OF ### ITS NOT FUNNY. I WOULD RATHER HAVE A HOMELESS BUM DO A WEBSITE PROJECT FOR ME INSTEAD OF YERASOFT, THE BUM WOULD AT LEAST HAVE TIME TO GOTO SCHOOL, TAKE THE CODING CLASSES, THEN FINISH THE PROJECT IN A YEAR. THIS WOULD BE MUCH FASTER THAN YERASOFTS' GROUP OF MONKEYS. CHECK OUT YOUTUBE, ALL THEY DO IS PLAY AROUND AND JERKOFF IN THE OFFICE.

• Br
    brunt22 Jun 11, 2009

YERASOFT LLC is a major scam
    they will take away your money and not do anything!

they will literally just sit there.

im willing to file a lawsuit against them

would love to file a class-action plus criminal charges, contact me here if ur interested

• Br
    brunt22 Jun 11, 2009

i am interested in jumping in for a class-action against them
    they were formerly GlassTree inc, if you check online they have huge fraud complaints against them under that company, and before that FRIGHNET Holdings. Again, that was a SCAM too !

try searching all that in google.

I would love to see these scammers and crooks go down!

Anon Jun 11, 2009

I would be happy to get in on a class action suit. they have wasted countless DAYS of my time and money. Adds up to a LOT!

-John

• In
    Ina Jun 23, 2009

I would also be interested in a class action suit against them. I too have wasted too many hours, not to mention money with this joke of a company!
    I think we owe it to our fellow citizens as a public act of service to take them down.

anonyqq Jul 21, 2009

Anyone see the news? 20yr old Kai Phillips who is currently the managing director of Yerasoft is running for Kalamazoo city commission. Is this guy for real? what a joke, you all want to plan to meet up at one of his campaign rally's? I would like Kalamazoo to know what Kai Phillips is really about, screwing people out of money.

karen2223 Jul 24, 2009

ha!
    what a joke he is ! 20 yrs old! wow
    i dont know what these guys do other than swindling people of money.
    i would love to put an ad in their local newspaper when he is close to running about the wonderful scams these guys are doing!

lol

• K2
    k2r5 Aug 14, 2009

I too have experience with yersaoft. WE BLEW OVER FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS ON A SITE THAT NEVER GOT DONE AND MONEY THAT NEVER GOT RETURNED. Their company is a scam. They are operated by 20 and 21 year olds with no adult oversight. I would just in a class action lawsuit as well.

karen3434343433 Aug 18, 2009

i got my site remade pretty cheap and pretty quick after loosing tons of money with yerasoft

if anyone needs things done quickly and cheaply please contact me so i can give you the number for my new website designers.

my email is [protected]@live.com

thanks

Businessman 09 Aug 25, 2009

For over 13 years Yerasoft has had thousands and thousands of satisfied customers. Me being one of them! They created something no bum or college kid could create for my company. Their customer service was absolutely amazing. I got many calls throughout the 7 weeks they took to complete my website updating me on everything from where it was up to, to what was going to happen next. I have absolutely no complaints about this company and I would infact recommend anyone to check out their website and take a look at the quality websites they have created... http://www.yerasoft.com/portfolio.asp
    If you can find a bum that first of all knows what the internet is and who could also make websites as quality as those, please let me know. HAHAHA

In regards to what has been said in the comments above.

The youtube videos of their office games: I actually visited them on a saturday afternoon and I discovered that it is office policy that at the end of every week they play a game of the week. This is where the salesman who performed the best over the last week would chose a game for the whole office to play. Not only is that the greatest company bonding exercise I have ever heard of in my 25 years in business but I have created a similar exercise in my workplace. Moral has never been better. I'm pretty sure if every business did that there would be a lot more happy workers out there.

This whole campany being a scam!: I can only laugh every time I hear this. Only read what I said above and realize why I can laugh so hard at everyone else who actually thinks this is true. Yerasoft is run by a respected Kalamazoo Business man who has done more for the Kalamazoo community than alot of other arrogant CEO's that I have met. Not only that but He has become a great business friend of mine and I will recommend and continue to recommend his company for aslong as our relationship last... For those who mentioned criminal charges against this company has got quite a nerve. A company with so many happy customers has alot of people who will back them up so if you go down that road be prepared to met many more people such as myself.

Overall if you have read all previous comments and are interested to find out the truth.. I challenge you to give them a call and find out the truth. Have a look at their website... Find out who their current customers are and call them see how their experience was and currently is. Remember these are only a handful out of thousands of clients... with over 13 years experience I think they are pretty amazing stats compared to alot of companies.

Feel free to comment back on here with any questions or views you have on anything that I have said above.

• Bi
    BigBS Aug 25, 2009

I call BS on the last comment!

Businessman 09 Aug 25, 2009

Call it whatever you want. I have better things to do with my time than "BS" on a site like this. It's unfortunate you had whatever experience you did but I'm just calling it how I see it from my personal experience.

• Ba
    BAD WEB SITE Sep 01, 2009

Yerasoft has done nothing but frustrate and lie to me, the whiz kid (Jeff) we will call him, promised a re-done web site in 2 days which turned out to be 4 months, than i received a call 3 weeks ago on a Thursday to inform me that my security certificate will soon expire and they need payment immediatley, well i sent payment in that day and called the yerasoft office the next Tuesday and was told it did arrive. I think you know what happened next, they let the certificate expire, for 3 weeks i would call and be told some story about the owner has to enter this and it would be done by end of day. yesterday i called and told them i wanted my files sent to me so i could have site hosted from a diffrent source, it must of been a cooincident but rite after the call they finally got the security certificate updated, miracles do happen there it just takes lots of calls and complaining. now back to getting files sent so i can have hosted else where they are now saying that #1. you have to have your site hosted by them for a minimum of one year before they can release files, ( ok i did that) #2 you have to request in same month that site became operational, ( ok i did that) and now the next reason to keep you from using a new host is to say we can not send our sites to other hosting formats because our codes could be stolen, what a bunch of bull. do they not have there codes protected with passwords and other means. BEWARE, , , , , ONCE THEY GET YOU WITH ALL THERE PROMISES THEY WILL SUCK YOU DRY.

• Ba
    BAD WEB SITE Sep 01, 2009

I NEED A RELIABLE WEB PERSON SO I CAN LEAVE YERASOFT, ANYONE HAVE A REFERRAL.

karen1234556 Sep 01, 2009

whats ur email? let me email you from where i got my site done in such a less time and money
    sigh

or send me an email at [protected]@live.com and ill give u the reference

karen1234556 Sep 01, 2009

btw
    "businessman09"

howcome you are located in kalamazoo as well?
    are you nicholas? or nick? or clint? coz u seem to laugh alot like nick, . he would always go "HAHAHAHA"

seriously though, its abt time you stop saving your energy trying to save a sinking ship aka yerasoft.

you have scammed too many people and it is and it will come to haunt you!

• Co
    Connie B Oct 07, 2009

I contracted w/YeraSoft FKA GlassTree on 6/14/07 and $13000+ later I don't have a site and my original site has expired so now I loose potential customers everyday while Yerasoft refuses to contact me. I went through the BBB and that was a waste of time. I would love to joint a class action suit. That is why I researched and found this site; looking for someone at least 20 someones that would want to join in a suit. You need at least 20 plaintiffs. Let me know and I'll research an attorney. I'm happy businessman09 didn't get ripped off; but for me they took $2700 out of my checking account w/o authorization and they won't refund that either. I've reported them on FBI computer scam site, BBB, Kalamazoo's Attorney General, OH's Attorney General, my local prosecutor and Kalamazoo's prosecutor. Nothing has been done.

another happy one Oct 25, 2009

I am interested in businessman 09s comments he talks so nice about yerasoft, would his real name be Jeff or Marco the little punks that run this scam.HAHAHA, FN PEICES OF CRAP!
    13 years in business, not with the personnel they have running the show now, these little girley boys were in diapers 13 years ago.

new update Yerasoft has started a new system where they assign a ticket to fix your problem, well what a bunch of bull ### that is, after 4 days waiting for a simple answer they sent back a reply that they don't know what site my store is on, i believe the new personnel must be straight out of grade school.
    I am looking forward to jumpin ship, hopfully by spring time when more funds are available.
    if you are considering having them make a site, you should have your head examined after reading comments from all there happy customers.

• Dk
    dk4justice Nov 08, 2009

i would join class action lawsuit as well. Good old Kevin Serwatowski prospected me for over 6 months as a sales rep at Yerasoft, I finally agreed in Jan/Feb 2009. He promised it could get done in 2-4 weeks. We worked into the contract for progress payments so that I could see performance along the way in order to ensure that they were making progress, but of course they had "back office" issues that "accidentally" charged ahead of the progress payments. I was able to get some of the money back but they still have $3000 of my money and I don't have anything to show for it.

Kai Phillips called and said Kevin was a bad apple and has been weeded out, but I still don't have anything to show for it 9 months later!

• Ye
    YerasoftVP Dec 09, 2009

Before I start to divulge the actual truth about Yerasoft and bring to light the events that have transpired over the last two plus years, I ask that all readers please set aside any biased opinions of the company and carefully read what I have to say; even if you believe you are a victim of a rip off.

Yerasoft was formerly known as Glasstree, Inc, yet has been the same company in business for over 13 years now. I started working at Glasstree nearly 8 years ago as an intern while I was in high school. My dream was to work in the web design field and this was my opportunity to do so. I worked very hard at my job as a 40 hour per week salary employee; often putting in an average of 60 hours a week to help build what was an amazing company full of other bright minds forging to create an excellent internet experience for our customers.

A little over a couple of years ago, we decided to expand our company to offer new jobs to the Kalamazoo County area and to provide a new experience to customers nationally and internationally. The decision was also made that a name change was in order to help reflect the expansion endeavors we were moving forward with. This is the reason why we changed our name to Yerasoft. At this point, the company had operated for 11 years without a single complaint or an unhappy customer. Granted, in any business one operates, you will always find a client who is unhappy about something. We were in a position then to do whatever we needed in order to make that client a happy client; which is why we never had any complaints and maintained an A+ with the BBB.

During our expansion process, we moved to a new office that could accommodate 50-60 employees rather that our previous location that was cramped with the 10 employees we had then. The transition to our new office went very smoothly and once we were settled into our new location we started our hiring process. The core group of 10 people we had was the brains of the operation and the ones who handled the entire development process including the maintenance of our data center. Our hiring process was to find a few more high qualified developers, but for the majority is was to find sales people, or what we call our software planners. The software planners were obviously the engine that would help to expand the growth of our company and maintain client to company relationships.

Yerasoft eventually expanded to a company that had 45-55 people in its employ depending on the retention rates of our sales people. There were however, about 5-6 of these sales people who worked at our company since the beginning of its expansion up until about 4-6 months ago (I will refer to these people as The Cons henceforth). This was the small group of people who created an internal scandal which eventually led to the downfall of our organization and the ruined careers of many of our loyal employees.

We offered our sales people outrageous benefits and an extremely generous 20% commission on all sales, something probably unheard of in most sales organizations. We truly believed that the investment in our employees would ultimately lead to the investment in our organization. Despite what these people have done to Yerasoft and our clients, I still do believe that a company is the sum total of its people. Unfortunately, The Cons were the people who had only their best interests in mind.

I now have to be very careful with what I say and which of these people that I reveal due to pending cases of grand larceny against one or more of them. I can tell you that we were consistently the victim of internal fraud and that there are at least a half a dozen cases of client fraud by one or more of The Cons that is currently being investigated by our local detectives. Some of The Cons did not directly engage into any activity that can be classified as illegal by law, but a negligence that benefited their wallets and destroyed our company; not to mention clients that may have been damaged because of their negligence. Due to the sensitive nature of the investigation, I cannot reveal how they masterminded the internal deceit or the external garbage they fed our clients. I suppose the real reason I am doing this is to help protect unsuspecting consumers from falling into the diabolical practices of The Cons, who have since banded together to form their own internet company, only miles away from our office.

I will reveal the identity of two of The Cons, Kevin Serwatowski and Chaz Kleinhuizen. Not only did they both violate their non-compete and nondisclosure agreements, they formed a new web design company called Market Grasp Media; http://www.marketgraspmedia.com (taking several clients with them). I won’t name who is under investigation by our local detectives, but I can tell you we will be pursuing these two individuals, including the rest of The Cons, in district court; using any money we recover to help right their wrongs. For now, I plead to all of you to beware of those at Market Grasp Media.

Today our company consists of a handful of loyal individuals working hard to fulfill contracts created by The Cons and other software planners while using very limited resources (sometimes it feels as if we are doing the work of 10 men). Those of us that are left work around the clock as best we can in order to salvage what is left of Yerasoft and our reputations as human beings. It is our intent to do everything we must in order to satisfy every contract and move forward with a new chapter in our lives.

To further explain what we have gone through, I myself (as well as everyone still working at Yerasoft) have not had any income in quite some time. So much so that I have lost my home, my vehicle and the damage to my personal credit is irreparable. I don’t have family in town to turn to and I spent my Thanksgiving in a community outreach center. I won’t even have Christmas presents for my family this year and we are forced to live in a shelter at the moment (I write this from a local library). Despite all this, I continue to work at Yerasoft to fulfill the commitments we have made to all of our customers, commitments that we will most definitely follow through with.

I am leaving for the Army Nation Guard next month so that I may provide for my family and country, while still having the opportunity to fulfill all of Yerasoft’s commitments while not on duty. I hope that everyone who reads this can now understand the events that have transpired at this company, and that we have the intent to complete what we started. I myself sincerely apologize for any damage that may have been caused to anyone due to these events that have come to light; we will not give up on any of you still out there.

If you have any questions or comments I have created an email account I will frequently check in order to respond to any inquiries. You can send your emails to [protected]@gmail.com.

Yours truly,

Jeff Wooden
    Vice President
    Yerasoft, LLC

WeRent Dec 14, 2009

"It is our intent to do everything we must in order to satisfy every contract and move forward with a new chapter in our lives." Jeff Wooden

Marcus still owes rent on the house in Portage that we contracted out to him. There has not been a rent payment since October. He has refused to live up to the contract that he sign on behalf of Yerasoft, LLC. He now signs his e-mails as sole member of the company. He is now moving out and will not stand by the terms of the contract.

I can fully understand what everyone is talking about. If he and the company are true to their word, they will follow the contract they signed. Put me down for a class action!

WeRent Dec 15, 2009

A couple of you have expressed an interest in seeing the house. I would sent out the address and the realtor's number for a walk through if you are in the Portage area.

• Gc
    gcoop5466 Dec 23, 2009

Glasstree AKA Yerasoft are all SCAMS! I also got burnt by them on several projects. About $5000 total, I did charge back about $2500 and won. I would love to get involved on any class action suite.

• Gc
    gcoop5466 Dec 23, 2009

When I was having all my problems with Glasstree/Yerasoft. I requested to speak to the owner and or president. And he declined, that told me what kind of business they were. I have not had contact with them for about a year, but I will bash their company forever... I have a hard time believing that they have changed.

• Ye
    YERASCAMED Dec 26, 2009

Jeff your sob story is a bunch of crap, your classic bs story reminds me of children in grade school having problems, IT'S NEVER ANYTHING THEY DID.
    i have dealt directley withyou on my site and you have lied to me every step of the way, you and marcus are the reason businesses have lost not only large amounts of money but many hours of time on the phone getting no where with yerascam.if your homless or having financial problems this is a continuation of your bad business practices. hopfully getting away will give you time to reflect about all the people and businesses you have hurt.

WeRent Dec 31, 2009

There is a lawyer in Kalamazoo that is VERY interested in everyone's story. His name is Jim Rodbard. I can let anyone know his phone number if you are interested in sharing with him. He has dealt with, Glasstree, Yreasoft, frithet, LLC, and webanole ( http://webanole.net/default.asp) .

• St
    stanley liningston Jan 19, 2010

yerasoft SUCKS, they are thiefs

• Ri
    ritarita22 Jan 23, 2010

i spent over 15, 000 on Yerasoft in this economy, and its been over 2 years that i have been dealing with them
    yerasoft is nothing but a bogus company and a bunch of thieves. marcus and jeff and nick and chaz, i have dealt with them all, and even met them. so please jeff, dont give this sob story. you really are looking stupid
    i hope you are homeless for the rest of your life and same with marcus, you guys are thieves, you knew our company was tight on cash, even then everything had to be "paid before" then "rush fees" for just getting the work done, you guys exhausted all our resources. i will be more than happy to jump into the lawsuit
    please put up the address and the name and the phone number for the lawyer and ill be more than happy to talk with him
    these idiots wasted numerous years and almost 15, 000$, i finally found another web company, imexweb.com
    they completed everything for less than half the cost, gave me daily updates and i could check all the work they were doing, and they completed my project in 40 days!

• Ca
    Caltrac Feb 04, 2010

Regarding Jeff's letter: Wow that was a good letter and I do have compassion for homelessness, and financial disasters, many of us have, or are facing those very same issues. I have had a business for thirteen years, a few years ago I had Heritage Webdesign do my website, and fortunately it kept me in business. My reason for paying Yerosoft to do a website for me that I thought it would be state of the art, since my old friend Chaz had convinced me he would take care of me, and that I would be so happy I would send him customers. I bragged to my customers, my wife and family and friends. I knew that I was in for a super down turn in my business if I didn't do a remake of my current website. The reason I was leaving Heritage was their service became annoying, music on hold, and talk to ten people to get small things done... Not much has changed except the music is better. I know it is not an easy job making people happy, most companies now, especially monopoly type, believe you can talk to the folks in India, dial twenty numbers before, and talk to your phone, and you will be a happy customer...It doesn't work... The bottom line is I paid $500.00 to start the project, then was debited 450.00 without my knowledge from my bank account, I thought maybe that is ok because Yerosoft is going to keep me in business through tough economic times. WELL after 200 phone calls to chaz, a bunch of promises, and many months later, I lost my money, never saw my completed site, ended up having to file bankruptsy, my home is in foreclosure, and I finally had to pay Heritage Webdesign to do some upgrading to my site at more expense. Do I feel sorry for them, in a way yes, I don't believe in remorse, but I don't believe in cons, and or legal stealing of others money. I wish the best for all, just wish I had known the bull i was riding. They say in the rodeo I drew a bad steer, thankfully I only lost 1100.00 directly to them, but if I would have gotten what Chaz had promised I believe I would be much more successful than I am today... Another heart warming story, but I do forgive you Jeff, and truly I liked Chaz too, I told him he might end up in jail if he kept up his lying though... God Bless you All and best wishes for the future, you are young and you can come back and hopefully do something good for yourself's and your country, and customers...PS I have high blood pressure, a miracle, I didn't have a stroke, started in Dec 2009 and finished right before Chaz left around July, forgot to mention had to file BK on the balance owed to them too. I told Chaz on a couple occations he was fortunate I didn't live closer, I would have took a tour of the company with him...

WeRent Feb 16, 2010

The lawyer who has had to deal with Marcus and thugs is:

James N. Rodbard, PC

405 West Michigan Avenue
    Suite 130
    Kalamazoo, MI [protected]
    Phone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

I want in, if a class action suit develops.

• Pi
    pissed off at yerascam Mar 16, 2010

I can not beleive that Yerascam called the other day and wanted to optimize my web site, Only going to cost $1000. what in gods name are they smoking. the new kid on the block is Steve. told him to f off. same old stuff just diffrent people.

• Ls
    lsteil Jun 11, 2010

Yerasoft is guilty of all of the posts that I have read so far. Our intentions are to sue...researching same in their state is how I was lead to this site.

AVOID THIS COMPANY if you expect to get what you pay for.

• Ge
    get it done right Aug 12, 2010

I work for another web design firm in Kalamazoo and I can't tell you how many times I have heard potential clients complaining about Yerasoft. The saddest part is that most of them are completely soured on the idea of having a web site at all after dealing with Yerasoft.

If you are looking for a solid and reliable company to design your web site, email me at [protected]@gmail.com.

• Bl
    Black Dawg Construction Dec 15, 2010

Wow, an eye opener. I wish I had done more research before using Yerasoft to do my company website as well. A lot of promises, and no follow up. Worst part about it is the lack of reliability with the email server. Scary to know how much business I have lost. Shame on you Yerasoft. I have filed complaint with BBB as well but they just scoffed at it. Any good recommendations to make a change? I'd say email me at [protected]@blackdawgconstruction.com but that is not working today. Try me at [protected]@prudentialgeorgia.com.

• Ni
    nikki09090 Jan 03, 2011

These are horrible horrible people!
    ran away with my 15k.
    They are nothing but thieves, i hope they all file for bankruptcies or someone goes and beats the [censor] out of them soon! I wish i was a man and lived closer, i would have loved to break a few things-----

buyerbeware318 Jan 07, 2011

Yerasoft is not responding to any of my requests for communication/support. They are not supporting me. Does anyone know (other than start over with someone else) how to get my build website data?
    I called James N. Rodberg, PC. He does not have a class action suit against them.

• Co
    Connie B Jan 08, 2011

I tend to believe that Jeff, Steve, Robert and Marcus are all in on the scam. Although I don't disparage our men and women that serve in our forces, I don't want to hear sob stories. I have one too. They took $13000 and refused to repay any portion of it unless I removed my complaint, I told them I would remove my complaint when they did one of two things: 1) pay me back the money that was stolen by Chaz and the money I paid for the site or 2) build the site I was promised and return the difference between the cost of this site and the money paid to them. They want me to quit complaining and then they will make arrangements. Since they have been so untrustworthy in the past I see no reason for me to remove the complaints. I'm still out the money, they still don't respond, I have an amateur looking site. They should have kept better watch on the people they hire. They had complaints long before they got rid of the "Cons" instead of ignoring them they should have investigated them.

• Zb
    ZBx Technology Jul 29, 2011

For those of you with Yerasoft who are having issues, we have helped a similar client in a similar situation get their sites redone and up and running in a very short time. What Yerasoft has done to their clients is horrible and we feel very sorry for them. We are offering any Yerasoft client a year free of basic hosting to help them out. If you are interested check us out at http://www.zbxtech.com.