Yatra.cominterntional trip

R

I booked fight ticket from DTW to BLR via EWR. I requested them that I will board from EWR instead of DTW. For that below are options provided by executives ...

Rerouting my journey includes penalty charges from airlines+taxes+Yatra service chanrges (around Rs1000/-) + fare difference between...

Each provide different option...and ended up calling 6 executives in a row as call will get disconnect in middle...someone says ...I need to speak to airines...and airlines will say I need to contact Yatra...so I ended up finally in a situation without any changes in boarding point.

and rerouting also came to same as original ticket price ... cos I need to make 6 calls each 45 min...

RESOLVED

• Yatra Online's response · Mar 03, 2016

Hi,
    Greeting from Yatra.com!
    We sincerely regret for the inconvenience you have gone through. To enable us to assist you would request to please share your Yatra reference number with us. We will be please to assist.
    Thanks,