Yardworks HoseHose keeps kinking

I purchased a Yardworks 100' mesh reinforced self-straightening PVC Hose from Canadian Tire. I spent extra money on this product because it is not supposed to kink. This is positively the worst hose that I have ever purchased. It continally kinks - even the cheaper hoses that I have do not do this. Unfortunately I did not keep my receipt or I would have returned the product in a heart-beat.

In reviewing some of the comments on the Canadian Tire website, I found there were several consumers who would not buy this product - if I had only seen these comments prior to purchasing I would never have purchased a Yardworks product.