YankeeCandlebad experience

I

I have purchased several candles from www.yankeecandle.com and I must say that these candles were very expensive. But I heard a lot about YankeeCandle website and wanted to buy some of their famous great smelling candles. When I received my order I was very disappointed and the worst part was that there was absolutely no smell. I checked closely and learned that these were not the ones that I have ordered. After contacting customer service I sent the wrong ones back and they promised me a replacement. Weeks passed and nothing arrived and then they just stopped replying to my messages!!