Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Websites Yahoo! review on h christopher moss cpa tax attorney yahoo search

Yahoo!  - review on h christopher moss cpa tax attorney yahoo search

H
Author of the complaint
1:10 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This review on my company dated 5/24/2014 is from an ex-partner loretta wilson who has never used my service but was trading as a dba with me for one year as wilson moss. We disbanded the doing business as and i reverted back to chris moss cpa. You can see from the review this is an inappropriate one star given she has never used my service and is claiming that i am defrauding the public. I would like you to remove this review please as inappropriate for the public.

The i cut and paste the review which is below:

Retta05/24/2014
The firm, wilson moss wealth management does not exist. I am the wilson in wilson moss wealth management, mr. Moss is displayng proprietary information about me and is defrauding the public. I am not associated with mr. Moss in any way. He is not a licensed financial advisor. I am and my company is wilson wealth management llc. Also, click on his website, wilsonmoss.com. It is blank because there is no such company. Yahoo should take down his posting as contains fraudulent information.

Can you please remove this review.

Kindest regards
H christopher moss cpa tax attorney
My cell is [protected]
210 wingo way, suite 303
Mt pleasant sc 29464

Issue resolved.

Helpful? 0 0

More Yahoo! complaints & reviews

Yahoo! - don't trust them!
Yahoo! - to get my prize
Yahoo! - sms - your mobile number won one million pounds
Yahoo! - domain forwarding