Xtrade Online CFD Trading International CompanyForex trading services online scam

Good day to all! my family decided to file case against the said company because of negligence on giving complete information and training before i started trading. I have complete evidence that i deposited 3x total amount of 600usd on xtrade online cfd trading this month of may 2016. The money i deposited was for my daughters school fee this coming june 2016, i am really desperate to get back the money i deposited because i lost it all in oneday trading, i was shocked and the emotional damage done was really worst on my part also with members of my family. We urgently need help whomever can help me recover my 600usd because my daughter badly neeed the money this june 2016 for her tuition fee... Please help us ... Im a single mother of three kids and the breadwinner of my family i live in the phillippines... You can check my receipts of deposits made to xtrade online cfd trading... Its an international company...I dont know where to go to... Xtrade company please have the heart to return my deposit soonest possible... My family needs it badly now... Please reply to this message.

Maurice Kaine Johnson May 26, 2016

Hello
    I too was approached by the same people and found out it was http://www.australianstockmarket.com.au/
    Based in Australia in Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast. Be careful they tried to scamm me too.

• Xt
    xtradescam Oct 24, 2016

Yes they are a scam read more here

Don't be a victim join with others to bring justice