XM Health and BeautyUnauthorized charges

Ordered a Google home business kit and never received it. I did receive a charge of $54.00 to my debit card on 28 Aug. 2009 which I did not authorize. Bank employees informed me that the charge came from XM Health and Beauty.

• Ki
    kimb12 Sep 01, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me ### no wonder they make money they rip people off.
    I also paid a dollar to receive the so called business kit on how to make money from home.
    should of known that it was to good to be true!
    does anyone know how to go about getting my money back as they stole $103.+AUD of me.
    And because i authorised the dollar fee my bank said that they can't do anything about the $103.00 that was stolen.
    any help or advice on how to get my money back would be great.
    please email me at [email protected]
    thanks
    kim

• Je
    Jean.Steele Sep 02, 2009

There has been an unauthorised withdrawal from my debit card account from this company. I would like to know how I can reclaim this withdrawal from XM health and beauty.

• Ni
    niecy101 Sep 08, 2009

Add me to the list!! I REALLY don't think I even SUBMITTED my order!! My subscription to the "KIT" was 84.84. They will give me a credit of $20, and they emailed me a form for that. Even THAT form is form a different company! I didn't get the credit...it absolves them of any wrongdoing. If you want me to send you the link to the verbage, let me know. I'm going to contact the State Attorney General. They're in FL, I'm in FL. Maybe we could have a class-action suit!! What does anyone else think? (My 'kit' (which I never got) was to make money on Google. Denise [email protected]

• Ni
    nichola craig Sep 09, 2009

Me to. Ive been scammed twice. My accounts empty and I'm a single parent. The other scam is do not order any free trials from acaiberryexclusive.com

• Qa
    QAR Sep 14, 2009

I am also victim of this! I am a single parent too desperate to make an honest living and not live off social payments!!! What incentive is there to work and make an honest living when ### like these people can get away with robbing poor innocent people?

The banks recognise that this company's name is coming up here and there yet refuse to help people! Its just so unfair! Its our money and it is upto us who we pay just like it is upto US who we don't pay! How dare the banks say that there is nothing that they can do because we authorised the first payment! I think its disgusting!!!

I contacted my bank today and asked for the account to be closed and they told me that even if my account has been closed that they will still bill me if xm health and beauty apply for another payment!

Anyone in the UK know how to deal with this?

• Pa
    Pam J Banks Oct 10, 2009

I had been duped in the same way as all of you.

Wanted to get details of how my unemployed son might be able to put his computer skills to good use.

Only authorised the couple of pounds postage fee, but £53.53 was taken. My bank said they cannot do anything till I get in touch with the company concerned. So far not had a lot of luck finding contact details.

Anyone able to help, please?.

• Dl
    dlipp Oct 21, 2009

Add me to the list..I'm sad to say. I figured that since this was through google, it was on the up and up. I never received a thing except three charges...$1.00, $84.84, and $2.57 for a Foreign Transaction Fee. I made contact with a supervisor from XM Health & Beauty yesterday, along with support from my credit card representative, and got no where. I too, will follow up on reporting this to the State Attorney General's Office in California. I'm unemployed since February (not fun after 39 years as a Civil Engineer), and this hurts my finances to be out a total of $88.41!!! Whoever it is, is making millions from this scam. I wonder if Google can do anything about this scam? DEL

• Ge
    geoff224 Oct 22, 2009

Add me too the complaint

• 11