Resolved XM BrandsSCAM

XM BRANDS INC IS A BAIT AND SWITCH OPERATION. HERE IS WHAT I WAS ABLE TO FIND YOU:
THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL [protected]@xmbrands.com
1) BBB HAS 89 COMPLAINTS AND HAS RATING OF F
2) COMPANY OWNER IS (I WAS UNABLE TO FIND HIS PHONE NUMBER BUT IF I DO I WILL POST HIS PHONE AS WELL)
JACOBI, KENNETH
5753 MIAMI LAKES DRIVE
MIAMI FL 33014 US
3) PLEASE FILE REPORT WITH FBI INTERNET CRIME UNIT (GOOGLE)
4) FILE COMPLAINT WITH ATTNY GENERAL IN YOUR STATE AND STATE OF FLORIDA

• Sc
    Scott Strehlow Jul 18, 2009

I have been calling each day, after I received an unauthorized package, on how to send back the package. Still no calls from a XM Brands Customer Service Representative. Best advice is to cancel the credit or debit card number that they are using to bill you account. I just did that today. I will now follow up the FBI Internet Crime Unit and the FL Attny General.

Christy Grob Jul 24, 2009

I as well am a victim of this fraudulent company. I have made numerous calls and received the answering service and they were very rude at that. I never authorized them to take this out of my account. I called and cancelled the credit card and were still able to force the money out of my account and put me in an overage on the new card. This company is a fake, phony, and just totally unprofessional. I did, however, make it through to a lady and she instructed me that I had to cancel this on the internet but refused to give me the site to cancel this "bogus" product. I will follow up as well.

Stop Scammers Oct 02, 2009

STAY AWAY FROM ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY, THEYARE A SCAM!!! THEY ALSO SAY THEY ARE AFFILIATED WITH GOOGLE PROFIT HOUSE...ANOTHE SCAM!!! THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE, JUST TO MAKE SURE ALL THEIR CUSTOMER ARE OVER THEIR 10 DAY GRACE PERIOD SO THEY CAN CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD!!! MAKE SURE TO READ ALL THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU WILL GET CHARGED EVEN AFTER YOU CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THEM. THEY WILL SAY THAT THERE IS NO NOTES AN ACCOUNT THAT YOU CALLED TO CANCELL. THEY NEVER GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND THAY TRY TO GIVE YOU A 30.00 CREDIT THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM.. I FOUND OUT THAT THE OWNERS REAL NAME IS /name removed/. HE HAS BENN SCAMMING PEOPLE FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND HAS MADE MILLIONS DOING SO. NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD THEY GET YOU WITH A $2.95 FREE TRIAL...JUST PAY SHIPPING AND YOU HAVE A 10 DAY GRACE PERIOD TO CANCEL BEING ENROLLED IN THEIR AUTOMATED PROGRAM (WHICH MEANS YOU WILL BE CHARGED EVERY MONTH IF YOU DO NOT CALL AND CANCEL) WELL GOOD LUCK TRYING TO REACH THEM. I KNOW ALL THIS BECAUSE MY EX GIRLFRIEND USED TO WORK THERE AND QUIT BECAUSE SHE WAS TIRED OF THEIR SCAM. SHE FELT BAD FOR ALL THESE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE BEING SCAMMED. THE OWNER IS AN AROGANT ARAB LITTLE PUNK . SO FOR YOUR OWN GOOD STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING TO DO WITH XM BRANDS.

Stop Scammers Oct 05, 2009

Maybe this will help. If you need to speak to a manager at XM Brands.GOOD LUCK!!
    They have 2 Department Managers one is Named Robert and the other is Named Sonia. They also have a floor Supervisor named robert as well. If they still do not get you to one of them then ask for the owner. GOOD LUCK!!! Lets take these people down!!!

Stop Scammers Oct 06, 2009

The name and address below for XM Brands is not real, that name is one of his alias's
    JACOBI, KENNETH
    5753 MIAMI LAKES DRIVE
    MIAMI FL 33014 US

• Le
    lewicke Feb 14, 2010

lets all get together and file a combined complaint on this matter...i have an attorney ready to push this matter

Mark
    410.842.3475

• Le
    lewicke Feb 14, 2010

your info is helpful..i will call the owner...at this point i'd like to file a law suit.

are you in???

mark 410.842.3475

• Va
    VadnileM Mar 03, 2010

Ordered what I thought was a free trial offer...only pay for shipping. Realized company was not reputable. Cancelled withing 15 min. of purchase. Received cancellation number & was told I would not be charged for product. Visa was charged for trial plus $87.oo for product. I have contacted Visa & had charges removed multiple times but they say they can't cancel charges from company. We will now have to cancel Visas & have new ones sent. It's amazing that this company of frauds can't be stopped! Beware of any brands from XM Brands. they have multiple products from Everbrite teeth whitening to acaiberry diet supplements

• Ka
    kaleeflower Mar 03, 2010

Seriously lets take them down they are randomly charging me 87.47. How do I get them to stop? Should we contact the FBI?