Xingren co ltdUgg boots

K

I purchased a pair of Ugg boots via a well known auction website, allegedly from someone in Australia. Six days after ordering them they were withdrawn from that site for breach of rules. After two weeks the boots have arrived and they are obviously fake. A label on the heal of one of the boots is actually upside down, the lining is not right and there are other issues. Please do not be duped by these people you will lose a lot of money like me.

• Da
    DARLENE POTTS Sep 10, 2008

order bonanza series complete case sets, got some defected discs and missing case 4

• Co
    Corrina Carr Nov 18, 2008

394.00 for 99.00 uggs???????

• Ss
    ssanford Nov 19, 2008

Does anyone have an email or address to get in touch with Xingren? The website we ordered the fakes from has closed down. Thankd

• Su
    Susan Costa Jan 07, 2009

I have been studying my new uggs for hrs and now after stubbling upon this I am very upset. The seller is no longer listed on Ecrater.com. This ruins it for me ordering online!!!

• Mi
    MitchBagnet Apr 22, 2009

The address for this company as listed on the shipping label of our fake items is: Xing Ren Co Ltd, Hu Yi Gong Lu 2623, 2-109, Shanghai, China.

We were sold fake Apple iPods through eBay. The listing was shown as a seller from Milwaukee, Wisconsin named Sean Yarber. We received the shipment from this Xing Ren Co Ltd companies and the items were completely not as described. They were clearly fakes. The serial number on all ten iPods was the same. The features and display proved that these are not genuine Apple products.

joe butrim Apr 25, 2009

HI! my name is joe . I ordered a pr. of oakley sunglasses cost 30.00 they billed me $184.00 what i want to know is why e-Bay didn"t stop this company from doing bussiness.maby i would still have my 180.00
    [email protected]

Charles Brincat May 26, 2009

Hi Sir,
    Good morning,
    I have bought 2 mobile phones i68 send buy EMS tracking EE124841317CN from you through ebay. One of the mobiles is working perfect and the other has a defect. The mic is not working. Can you resolve it please? Hope to hear from you asap.

Regards

Tel: 00356 [protected]
    Mob: 00356 [protected]

Analiza Aug 15, 2009

Dear Sir,

I have buy mobiles, ipod, and iphone..but i recieve in a gucci replicas glasses and channel belt.
    this is the tracking number EE131730943CN. He gave this website www.enamate.com. pls beware this website that he has gaven to us.

Senders name: Yao Yi Cheng
    Company: Xingren Co. Ltd.
    phone no. [protected]

Contact number : +[protected]
    Tel no. +[protected]

• La
    Lakefletcher Sep 21, 2009

I purchased a trench coat and a handbag from this company on Ioffer. I received a plastic bottle on a fake metal chian worth mayne 5 cents. I am out 100.00 UDS.

From : MEILIANTONG
    CITY: Shanghai China
    Company: XINGREN Co. Ltd.

No phone number provided.

Complete scam

Comments

• Fr
    frree Sep 28, 2009

Order an ipod and memory card plus paid shipping cost. All i got was fake upgraded usb?
    Same xing ren co. ltd.
    they refuse to talk or reply to email.
    It took over a month to deliver, moreso I had 3 different tracking number given, first 2 were fake tracking number.
    The sales girl name is lena. She is changed her email and screen name now.

• Sb
    sbrown1980 Nov 19, 2009

These scammers ripped me off for $120!! I ordered 2 pais of boots and they send me a cheap and nasty budda necklace worth about 1 cent!!! I am absolutely furious!! Anyone any ideas how to get money back??

• Be
    B-ecca Dec 02, 2009

Just received a Abercrombie shirt and a jacket and paid £96 !!! furious as you can see a mile off they are fakes, thy look dreadful, I wouldnt even pay a £1 for them both!!! Can anybody help.?????

• Be
    B-ecca Dec 02, 2009

They are SCAMMERS

• Po
    poppy999 Dec 10, 2009

I also bought a pair of boots and a coat received a worthless ornament ..And was supposed to get a bag from a different package got a worthless necklace out of pocket $180.00 Paypal will not help.These people are getting away with theft .any help will be greatly appreciated .
    These purchases where made from ioffer who have also done NOTHING to help.

• Ri
    Riga_Olgy Dec 14, 2009

Hi!
    I also was cheated by this seller. I ordered 2 pairs of boots total 140 USD and received a cheap necklace.

I have opened a dispute on PayPal, but as far as I understood nobody can help me…
    Has anybody solved this problem?

Please answer; preferably send it to my email ([email protected])

Thank you for your help!

• We
    westy13 Jan 17, 2010

Brought pair Jimmy Choo shoes costing (156.40 GBP) on 22th Oct 09 unfortunately didn't fit as I would have liked returned items recorded delivery and tracking service on the 7th Nov 09. Have tried various times to make contact with the seller with no success. Have tried through various agencies ie: pay pal whom I paid through, consumer direct as well trading standards. Have all the relevant paperwork, as well everything on computer. Is there any way someone could give me more advise please., don't see why these people should take advantage of people whom are willing to buy on there site. I can see a number of people in the same position as myself they should not be trading and getting away with it. Look forward in hearing from you

Yours sincerely
    Maryann

• Mr
    mr stephen cole Apr 12, 2010

Item returned january 2010 for repair
    I have not had any correspondence from the company

• Pa
    parter May 03, 2010

Hello
    My order arrived, but ...
    I ordered you to your products 04/06/2010, the amount was supposed to be piece min .25 COMPUTER MEMORY CARDS.
    Yet, at my request, you sent a picture of those goods so that we know the correct article
    Now you have sent me all kinds of USB memory sticks which I have no use.
    I really do not pay what I am not a subscribed, and even $ 126
    I ask you to urgently send me the right stuff,
    MINIMUM 25 PCS PC MEMORY CARDS,
    Kingston HyperX KHX3200 A1024Mb.
    Ps remember to send a mail tracking code to me!
    I send the attached payment receipts, pictures of your shipment, pictures of the agreed product, etc.

• dolcegusto Jul 31, 2010

I also was robbed by this company of thieves, I bought a pair of sandals, and I received a necklace of very poor quality, open dispute with Paypal, but they can not do anything about the transaction outside of ebay. Now imagine how much money these [censor] have managed to steal the world, Chinese mother[censor]ers, go to hell.

Comments