XDressesTerrible quality and small sizes

V

I have purchased several dresses from XDresses and was very disappointed. That was the most terrible online shopping experience I've ever had. I received my dresses and wanted to wear one, but it was very small and did not fit! Then I tried on two other dresses and they were also several sizes smaller! And also the dresses looked nothing like pictures on their website and quality was very poor. One dress had a broken zipper and also few buttons were missing! Total waste of money. I asked for a refund, but they refused and said they don't do refunds. So basically I lost over $300!