Xaprio SolutionsScam

X Review updated:

If you are looking for someone to develop a website for you please look somewhere else. This company ripped me off $375 and xaprio is a scam. They promised to develop a script for my website that would look exactly like I wanted and act how I wanted. In fact this site did not look anything like I wanted and did not act how I wanted either. The links in the admin section did not even work properly. The design work they did looked nothing like what I told them I wanted. When I told them this they tried to give me another script (that someone else created) that was nothing like what I wanted and I could buy for around $100. Then I told them just to give me a refund and they said that I was screwed. www.leapsurf.com is also in on this scam. They were the one's who referred me and I made the purchase through. When I told them how dissatisfied I was with the work they told me that I was screwed too. If anyone is thinking of using either one of these companies please think again or contact me for more info.

• K
      Jan 06, 2010

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. THEY STOLE $1000 FROM ME. THEIR BOSS IS NITIN GUPTA WACK ### MOTHER fCKER. THEY GAVE ME ALMOST 3 MONTH RUN AROUND FOR MY MONEY. THIS IS A MOM POP COMPANY AND THEY RIP OFF ADVERTISERS BIG TIME. IF YOU ARE A MEDIA BUYING AGENCY OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ADVERTISER, BEWARE OF THESE GUYS!!! THEY ARE PHONY AND NOBODY. THEY ARE SO DUM THAT ARE TELLING ME THEY WIRE TRANSFER MY MONEY TO SOMEONE' S ACCOUNT. COME ONE MAN.. IF YOU ARE READING THIS NITIN GUPTA YOU ARE A PUXXY !!! YOU CAN ATLEAST BE HONEST ABOUT BEING DISHONEST

• T
      Jun 29, 2011

Had I read these reviews prior I wouldn't be out $2300 and 3+ months behind in my project. There are so many other Programmers to use don't even give these scammers a second glance. They are inept and dishonest. They also sold me script that was outdated and someone elses! It wasn't even what I had asked for. What I had asked for was nowhere in the code once I received it (that's a whole other story, I had to fight with them to even get my paid for code!). These guys are just hte lowest forms. I am shocked that anyone would behave in such a dispicable manner when they have a presence on the Internet in the manner they do. I have a signed contract stating if I am not 100% satisfied they would give me all of my money back. I can't even get a response from them let alone any money back. I guess they feel they are in India so what can you do to them but if enough people make their complaints known and out there perhaps this company will be taken down. I think anyone that has a positive review about them had a very small, simple. straight forward job or they didn't have another programmer check to see that all the security etc was in place because there is just no way that they would do such a fantastic job for some and such utter rubbish for others. These guys don't have a clue what they are doing and they are just generally dispicable beings. Tehh tarnish the image of Indian people in general. LOSERS! Anyone having had problems with them should contact the Delhi Chamber of Comemrce as they are accredited with the Chamber and I am going forward in trying to have them removed as they do not deserve this accreditation as they are not a business in good standing.

• R
      Aug 17, 2011

This Company is good for nothing.. think twice to sinup with Xapiro Solutions.. Such a bunch Of Looser !!!

• R
      Aug 17, 2011

Well i have been through the Company details, came to know that Some Ex-Employee of the Company has filed an Complaint against Xapiro Solutions on April 13th 2010 .. Company Portfolio says that its a $2 Million $ Company.. (well if $2 Million Company review is this in the Market) ..

• D
      Jan 06, 2012

I confirm this company is a SCAM.

I bought media space from xapads. They never delivered the volume of ads I bought on behalf of a client.

I have been sending reminders to get a refund but nothing happens.

This is a shame for this online advertising industry.

• F
      Jun 03, 2016
    Xaprio Solutions - The company stopped to communicate with me
    Xaprio Solutions
    G-52, Sector-6
    Noida
    India

I ordered some stuff for the client from the company Xaprio Solutions, but these jerks took money and provided some fake promises. After that I waited for the order and called to this company almost every day. After some time, they stopped to reply and still no delivery. My client is angry and asked to return money, but I paid his money to this company. Please, help me to solve this problem, ‘coz I really have no idea what to do now.

• C
      Jun 03, 2016
    Xaprio Solutions - The company stopped to communicate with me
    xaprio solutions

I bought software from them, but it was never delivered. They stopped to answer my emails about the refund. Don't use this company or you will loose your money.