Xanya Weiss Arasys Perfector Ion Magnum Ion GeniusCrook Sold used machines with missing parts

J

I purchased a machine and then sent in for the upgrade and when she returned my machine it was missing screws and parts. I called the company and Xanya said she has lost all her employees and does not have the time to deal with me. I spent thousands of dollars and just want my machine. Now I do not have my machine working I am out thousands of dollars. Please help me. I have pics to prove this. Help!! This lady is a crook do not do business with her.
Jill

• Ca
    cara Dec 18, 2008

Dear Jill:

I am so sorry to hear about this. To respond, we have a full staff and take time to make sure each of our clients is taken care of, and as all of our machines have lifetime warranties, the situation you've described does not seem like our usual practice. If you can respond by contacting us directly with the serial number of your device I'm sure we can get your machines back up and running.

We don't actually perform repairs in our corporate office, so employee turnover would not affect our return / replacement policy: the machines are upgraded in England at the Nova Science Institute by our factory technical crew using very strict assembly and quality control techniques.

I also do not know why a screw would be missing... Checking for a missing screw is one of the ways The Nova Science Institute uses to detect if the machine has been opened or tampered with, which would of course void any warranty, and they're very careful to make sure that all screws are present when the machines are shipped.

Due to the price of our machines and the long-term view we take with our clients, we attempt at all times to be as accomodating as possible. If you are continuing to have issues with your machine I would be happy to speak with you personally to make sure that you are properly taken care of.

If you have any questions please call me directly,

Aaron Mason
    Marketing Manager
    Arasys Perfector
    866-25-YOUNG

• Ca
    cara Dec 18, 2008

Dear Jill:
    We always have a full staff at Arasysperfector. As far as upgrades are concerned we have not done many as
    most of the machine sold are Nano Perfectors and I assume you have a Micro Perfector which is about 3
    years old. We send the machines to the Nova Science Institute to be repaired or upgraded and they can
    detect if a machine has been tempered with by missing screws which would nullify the warranty.
    Dr Weiss is always very accommodating to the clients and I have been here a long time.
    Sincerely C

Danni B Mar 15, 2011

No you are right Jill - this lady is much more than a crook. Get your money back and RUN

Danni B Mar 15, 2011

Well I should say, try to get your money back. My co-worker bought this technology from Dr. Weiss years ago and everytime she had a problem, Dr Weiss would say it was her fault and that there is nothing wrong with the machines. At one point she started yelling in the phone and was banging the phone on something. This behavior is unacceptable for anyone to tolerate, especially a customer who has spent thousands of dollars. But asyou may know, Dr. Weiss is very nice until she has collected your money, and then you are on your own. One staff member told my friend on the phone that they a have a turn over of employees every few months because of this "doctors" behavior and lies. I think there will be enough cases against her soon enough, noone will be buying anything in the future- lets hope so!

Alice S Jan 14, 2013

Sad when people talk like that about a very successful and kind woman like Dr Weiss who is the most hardworking and brilliant woman I know. The truth is that success makes a lot of people envious, especially when the sales of Ion Magnum IELLIOS Arasys and Perfector are sky rocking in the international market. Meanwhile, Dr Weiss lives happily in her $3, 000, 000 mansion in Hawaii Loa Ridge in Hawaii and what is more important is that she did all that herself. She financed her studies and built the company from nothing. Unfortunately that much of courage and success displeases competititors who adopt fake names and fill up the internet with what you see here by Jill in 2008 and Danni B who answered her in 2011.

Alice S Jan 14, 2013

Here is Dr Weiss booth in Shanghai, China. The entire conference was in Dr Weiss' booth, while all the other booths were empty. This is the case in all shows that Dr Weiss does. So now you can understand why the competitors are jealous!

Comments

Alice S Jan 14, 2013

Here is the traffic in another booth of Ion Magnum and IELLIOS. Meanwhile all the other booths were empty. This was in Bangkok Thailand.

Comments

Mary4243 Jan 29, 2013

I also had a very very bad experience with Dr Xanya Weiss. She is very sweet until she gets your money and then she can be ruthless!! Also, Arasys has little support after you buy. I had set up numerous triainings after my initial training (becuase it was inadequate) and all got canceled at the last minute. Dr Weiss also games the system online and puts up bogus posts to try and nullify negative reviews about her and Arasys-Perfector.

If you dont believe me or anyone else about her crazy behavior then read this...

Defendant-Appellant Xanya Sofra-Weiss, Ph.D. (Dr. Weiss) appeals from the Judgment filed on October 9, 2003, in the District Court of the First Circuit (district court). Dr. Weiss was charged with harassment in violation of Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS) § [protected])(b) and/or (1)(f) (2003 Supp.) and criminal property damage in the fourth degree in violation of HRS § [protected]). After a bench trial, district court Judge Clarence Pacarro found Dr. Weiss guilty of harassment and acquitted her of the criminal property damage charge. Judge Pacarro sentenced Dr. Weiss to payment of a $150 fine and $25 to the Criminal Injury Compensation Fund. No term of imprisonment or probation was imposed.

Source: http://hawaii.gov/jud/ica25934sdo.htm

alice sazz Mar 23, 2013

In fact Xanya Weiss is the most ethical and clever business woman I have encountered in the 20 years that I have been in business. She is a wonderful human being but like all successful women she has a lot of enemies, usually other women who are jealous of her. I feel sorry for jealous people but they are there like the weeds in a garden. Dr Xanya is also a brilliant doctor and has a heart of gold. She has helped so many children in Hawaii where she practices. I cannot believe that there are people out there who are talking against them. Shame on you Mary for trying to put down such a wonderful human being like Xanya Weiss!

alice sazz Mar 23, 2013

I know Xanya Weiss very well and she is a great person, very generous and very empathic. She is also the most hard working person I know with the best work ethic

alice sazz Mar 23, 2013

Xanya Weiss is the Director of Research for Ion Genius Inc that was previously Arasys Perfector a very successful company around the world. Xanya Weiss is an international speaker who lectures in Medical Conferences as a faculty member. Her lectures are attended by doctors who are getting their Masters in Anti Aging Medicine

Davidfalcon Jun 17, 2020

Xanya Weiss is not doctor, she cheats many people till now