X InfinityFraud

H

I used to be like some of you out there and gave PC-Infinity (aka X-Infinity) the benefit of my doubts. However every one of the five computers/systems I have purchased from this company and it's many aliases has had something wrong. Years ago, they made excuses, complained and eventually would fix the issues, even though it may take a while to get a hold of someone whom cared. The straw that has finally broken my back is a simple defective LCD monitor from an off brand X2Gen, their "house brand" 19 inch LCD display.

Back on October 14, 2008; I convinced a friend that they could get better value by purchasing components rather than buying a system from a mainstream company. Since PC-Infinity had always eventually honored their commitments to me I suggested the purchase. Like normal, the computer shipped three weeks late and then only after several phone calls and email messages. Again like normal, what was received did not match what was ordered; which took until January of 2009 to get resolved. Now not even a year after the purchase was received the LCD monitor has failed. Since the order included the extra 3 year warrantee, one would expect eventually it will be honored. Apparently, not this time, and upon further research PC-Infinity has knowingly sold a "new" LCD display from a company that had filed for bankruptcy in 2007 a full year before this order was placed and two years before the attempted warrantee claim.

I have given up on PC-Infinity, I have filed online fraud complaints with the BBB, but do not expect any actions will occur. So $200 was wasted from a family that could not really afford it in the first place. Now I feel obligated to take care of this for them and my only hope for personal redemption is that anyone and everyone on the internet finds out to never do business with PC-Infinity (aka X-Infinity). The savings rewards are not worth the risks!

• Ke
    Kelvin2 Oct 30, 2009

Im kelvin c Obuah my no is +[protected] i recieved a messege this morning that N1, 000, 000 has been credited in the 2009 xtracool october random draw and my code is 004848