Wyndam VacationsChanging reserved resort

I purchased a Wyndam Vacation stay for 2 day get a way and timeshare seminar.I booked at 8001 International Dr, Orlando, Fl and was confirmed for the dates.I live in Rhode Island and booked the night before my stay begun, I have family on the west coast of Florida that booked the same hotel and days.I was informed by Email 8 days before my stay that they overbooked the hotel and needed to move me to a different hotel.I checked availability and found the hotel to have plenty of rooms and now I need to pay for the 2 other nights I need and throw the $150 I spent away.By the way I am a traveling salesman that spends 24 weeks a year on the road and have found out how the hotel business is run and it is not in the favor of the consumer..I WILL NEVER BOOK WITH WYNDAM AGAIN AND WILL TELL EVERYONE I COME IN CONTACT WITH HOW BAD THEY ARE!!!