Menu

Wholesale Shelf Corporations - they stopped our trial

Author of the complaint
5:36 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We recently started our new business and decided to try the offers from www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com. We choose the free credit-ready features, but after that we added some optional stuff. The optional stuff was for 14 days, but these scammers stopped our trial and no one warned us about it. The company is really strange and doesn’t want to help their customers. Just won’t recommend it.

Helpful? 0 0
68 comments
Jun 09, 2019 5:36 am

I´m Burten Fuller I´m a tax consultant with a couple of years in the market. When any of my clients want to buy a shelf corporation, I immediately recommend them to go to wholesaleshelfcorporations.com. They always have a shelf corporation that works them. Always with great support and assistance.

Jun 04, 2019 5:36 am

I´m Silva from Las Vegas, I was starting a new store to market cellphones from China. I unsuccessfully tried to get funds from banks, lenders and even applied for credit cards but only got approved for $1k. frustrating.Then I bought an aged corporation from WholesaleSelfCorprations and instead of waiting for almost a year to meet the requirements I waited just a few days.They Save me a lot of time.

N
May 26, 2019 5:36 am

Thanks to Wholesale Shelf Corporations I was able to receive from a couple of banks $45K in loans for my barely new company. Good guidance and helpful support. My personal experience was great with them.

May 26, 2019 5:36 am

I wanted a loan to help my store growth but the bank didn't want to help me out. So I acquired a 3-years-old company for an impressively low price from WholesaleShelfCorps and my luck switched from poor to incredible. I ended up getting $85K from 3 lenders. Completely satisfied.

May 25, 2019 5:36 am

We were close to bankruptcy and needed money as fast as we could.Because we were a young company the bank denied every time we try to get loans.Someone told us about the wholesaleshelfcorps' site and decided to give it a try.We thought of it as a desperate measure and turns out it was the perfect move for us.With our new corporation, we were able to get over $110 thousand in funds.We were saved.

W
May 17, 2019 5:36 am

The people of Wholesaleshelfcorporations.com offers a fair amount of options of seasoned companies that may help improve your company credibility and get funds. It’s a good way to grow your business. These guys get what you need.

May 14, 2019 5:36 am

What I loved about my deal with the Wholesale Shelf Corporations was how considerate they were for the development of my corporation.In this regard, they marketed my corporations on different well-known platforms like Google, Yahoo, Yellow Pages listing, Super Page listing, Yelp listing and a lot more.This make the business appear to a huge chunk of customers because people are highly dependent on internet these days.This effort by the company ultimately made me able to attain a big lot of customers that I could not gain on my own behalf.Really thankful to the company for this effort.

May 12, 2019 5:36 am

It seems to me that what Wholesale shelf corporations offer is unique. In one day I got the full ownership of a company with all the paperwork done. Just like that, it’s a great way to get funded. These people are the bomb. I will recommend them to everyone.

May 11, 2019 5:36 am

The staff they own is really good and understanding. In time of distress and need they really hear out the client and solve the problem. I signed up for them 2 years back when i really needed money to start a business. When every other bank rejected me they helped me get the loans I needed. I was able to get 45k dollars with their help.

May 11, 2019 5:36 am

It is unbelievable but I was able to get 65k dollars for my business setup by the help of wholesale shelf corporations. My life got easier the minute I signed up for their company. I had faith in them and I knew they will help me no matter what. And I was right. They did wonders for me.

G
May 09, 2019 5:36 am

I really needed loans to save my business for collapsing. A huge investment was required but I failed to do so because I was bankrupt. No bank accepted my loan application and I was devastated. But one day I came across the wholesale shelf corporations and their services. I immediately talked to the support team and did as they suggested. With in few months I received he loans needed. The amount was more than I expected and with that was able to save my business.

May 05, 2019 5:36 am

Now it is hard to deal with loans and funding. Specially when the amount is big. But the whole sale shelf corporations make it very easy for you. When i was their client i had many apprehensions. But they all went away when I realized how good they were in their work. I wanted money for a small business which I was able to get only because of them.

Apr 27, 2019 5:36 am

Its seldom that online companies have good support teams. But the whole sale shelf corporations are keeping their game high by providing the best services to clients and have the best support team. They understand and try to solve the problem real quick, their process is chaos and hassle free. They are a must try

Apr 20, 2019 5:36 am

I could not qualify for Government Contracts for my sole proprietorship, so I needed a corporation with a good credit history. I needed a corporation to even bid on a job, but didn't have the time or knowledge for what was required. So, I purchased a credit-ready shelf corporation from WholesaleShelfCorporations.com. It came ready to go - already registered with the IRS, the first annual report done, a merchant account set up. Most importantly, it had three years of clean credit history and it gave me the power to operate legally with corporate protection, and to finally qualify to bid on government projects against the major players. With me new Corporate Structure, I was awarded with my first major contract a month later.

Apr 19, 2019 5:36 am

I need money to save my dying money and obviously I could have done everything for it. Banks closed their doors on me so I looked for other ways. A friend suggested to sign up for whole sale and try my luck. Well, after all the initial I really did get lucky. I received the loans I needed. It isn't easy of-course but they did all the work for me. I just did as they suggested me to .

Apr 18, 2019 5:36 am

Their struggle for an establishment is real. After I took their services the only thing I have to say is that they are worth every single money you give them. They are the kings of financial world making your life a-lot easier. I would suggest and recommend each person to atleast try them once!

Apr 08, 2019 5:36 am

I badly wanted loans to start a business of my own.But also, I didn't know where to go for help.The bank had refused already and I could not think of no other option.My cousin told me about the whole sale shelf corporation and there extremely helpful services.So considering my last resort I thought of giving it a try.After I visited their site and talked to the support team, I signed up for it.Steve from the support team suggested that I buy some old corporation, At least 3 years old, I purchased the corporation my documents were delivered to me within 3 days and in the next 5 months i was able to receive 50k dollars from 5 different banks.It was no less than a miracle for me.

C
Apr 07, 2019 5:36 am

They have the best support team that is available 24/7. My experience was one of its kind when i needed immediate loans to save my business. They were very keen and professional in the work they did. My problem of funding was solved with in few months. With their help i was able to get 45k dollars from 4 different banks. They are doing an amazing job.

Apr 07, 2019 5:36 am

I was able to get 65k dollars from the Bank of America, Indigo and Fargo all because of the whole sale shelf corporations.They helped me purchase old corporation and delivered my documents on time.I can't thank them enough for this.

Apr 07, 2019 5:36 am

Their company offers all their clients hassle free services unlike the bank. My experience is truly worth sharing. I was able to get money for my dying business all because of the whole sale shelf corporations. they suggested me to purchase any old corporation which i did. With in next couple of months i received the money I needed.

Apr 05, 2019 5:36 am

I'm their forever client for sure.They offer so much in so less.Even the banks don't do that.I was in urgent need of loans to start a business and to make a living.But the bank rejected my loan application.It was the whole sale shelf corporations then that helped me get the loans i needed.i just did what they asked and suggested me to do with in few months i was actually able to receive the money i needed.

M
Apr 01, 2019 5:36 am

The whole sale shelf corporations literally put in a lot of effort to satisfy the client. They have exclusive services and corporation policies for the clients to get the loans they need. I needed loans a year back for my business. They helped me get 65k dollars from the bank of America, Fargo, credit one bank and Indigo. I was sold for their work.

T
Mar 31, 2019 5:36 am

The whole sale shelf corporations have amazing services for everyone. They helped me a lot in my difficult days with their services.I needed money to start a very small business of my own 2 years back, disappointed from bank I had nowhere to go and just then Whole sale shelf corporations was the one to help me get the money I needed. They have services that can not be provided by anyone and also they are very easy to access. They are literally a click away as you can just open your browser and sign up for it.

Mar 30, 2019 5:36 am

I signed up for the whole sale shelf corporations when the bank rejected my loan application. The support team of whole sale shelf corporations assured me that they would help me get the loans i needed. they really did help me, They helped me when the bank rejected my application. The amount of loan i received was beyond my expectation. I'll be forever thankful to them.

Mar 30, 2019 5:36 am

I'm a more than satisfied customer. I reached out to the whole sale shelf corporations when I needed to save my business but was short of funds. They helped me get the funds i needed. It was actually more than my expectations and I had to go through zero hassle.

Mar 30, 2019 5:36 am

I wanted immediate funds to save my dying business. A friend told me about the whole sale shelf corporations but i was afraid if they were worth my money as they were online based and i had zero faith in online companies. However i decided to give them a chance. Steve from the support team was of great help, he explained everything to me detail and helped me build my trust in them. With in 48 hours my documents were delivered to me. And in the next 5 months, the loan i had longed for was given to me. I was able to receive 50k dollars from 4 different banks and it was no less than a wonder for me.

Mar 29, 2019 5:36 am

I was in dire need of loans to start a business of my own. However, I was rejected by the bank because of my poor credit report. I did some search and came across the whole sale shelf corporations. With out any further delay, I signed up and talked to the support team. Robert from the support team suggested me that i should buy a 4 year old corporation in order to apply for the loan. My documents were prepared on time and loans were granted to me by 4 different banks with in 4 months. I am more than satisfied by their services

K
Mar 29, 2019 5:36 am

I found the whole sale shelf corporations after a very long time of struggle for getting loans. A colleague of mine told me about the whole sale shelf corporations and told me how good they were in their work. I signed up for their website and talked to Harry, he suggested me that i purchase a 3 year old corporation. My documents were prepared and delivered to me on time, also In 5 months i received a handsome amount of 65k dollars from American express, barclays, indigo and credit one bank.

Mar 29, 2019 5:36 am

I was in dire need of loans. I wanted to start a business but unfortunately could not gather the loans I needed. The bank rejected my loan application and i was looking for other options. My cousin told me about the whole sale shelf corporations and their services. I signed up for their website and talked to the support team. Simon from the support team suggested me to purchase a 3 year old corporation. After purchasing my documents and articles of incorporation were delivered to me on time and with in 4 months from 4 different banks i was able to get 65k dollars. I am highly grateful to them.

P
Mar 29, 2019 5:36 am

I was able to receive 50k dollars from different banks all because of whole sale shelf corporations. They analyze your credit report prepare your documents on time and help you get loan you need. My personal experience was great with them.

M
Mar 29, 2019 5:36 am

I was constantly being rejected by the bank for loans. My business was facing heavy loss and I needed loans immediately. My cousin told me about whole sale shelf corporations and their loan granting procedures. I signed you for their website and talked to the support team. They explained the entire procedure to me and suggested me to purchase old corporation. I purchased a 3 year old corporation. All my documents were delivered to me on time and with in a period of 4 months I was able to receive 50k dollars from 4 different banks.

Mar 28, 2019 5:36 am

I wanted to save my business that was on the verge of collapsing due to low investment. All finance institutes and banks rejected my loan application as my business was not 2 years old. My friend told me about the whole sale shelf corporations and their loan granting services. Soon after i visited their website I signed up for it. One of the support team members suggested me to purchase the 4 year old corporation. After i purchased the corporation my documents were prepared and delivered to me on time. with in a period of 5 months i received 55k dollars from Barclays, Fargo, Credit one bank and american express. I am highly thankful to them

V
Mar 28, 2019 5:36 am

I highly recommend the whole sale shelf corporations for they offer exquisite services in terms of funding and loan services. They helped me get the loans i needed. The support team was very helpful and understanding.

R
Mar 27, 2019 5:36 am

I was able to start my business because of whole sale shelf corporations. They helped me get the loans i needed when all banks rejected me. They analyzed my credit report for me and gave me helpful suggestions.

Mar 27, 2019 5:36 am

The whole sale shelf corporations have the best support team. Their process is better than banks and many other institutes. My father told me about the whole sale shelf corporations and their capability. I signed up for them and talked to the support team. After i purchased the 3 year old corporations. My letter of incorporations was delivered to me in 48 hours and in 5 months I was able to receive 45k dollars.

R
Mar 26, 2019 5:36 am

I struggled to get a loan to start a business of my own. But I failed every time I tried. The bank kept rejecting my loan application and I was clueless as to who would solve my problem now. My brother mentioned something about whole sale shelf corporations. I visited their website and signed up. Robert from the support team told me how their services worked. He suggested me to purchase an old corporation. I purchased a 3 year old corporation and within next 48 hours I received all my documents. In 4 to 5 months I was able to receive 50, 000 dollars from the bank of America, Indigo and Capital One bank.

Mar 25, 2019 5:36 am

My business was collapsing because of low funds and zero investment. I needed money which the bank could not give as my business was not 2 years old. My father advised and told me about whole sale shelf corporations. He told me that I needed to buy some old corporations and whole sale shelf corporations was the best site to sign up for. After I signed up for whole sale shelf corporations I talked to Harry from the support team. He suggested that I buy some old corporations at least a 3 year old. I was much convincing to I gave them my consent to start the procedure. I received my letter of incorporation and other worthy documents in 48 hours and in the next 4 months I received 55, 000 dollars from the bank of America, the American express, Fargo and Indigo. They literally did wonders for me.

Mar 24, 2019 5:36 am

The support team of whole sale shelf corporations is very understanding and provides the client with best possible suggestions. I was in need of loan and no one was there to help me out and no company was of help but whole sale shelf corporations was the company to help me get the loans. They thoroughly guided me through every detail and the whole procedure. And that is how I was able to receive 60, 000 dollars from 4 different banks. Highly satisfied with the work.

N
Mar 23, 2019 5:36 am

I was able to stand up a business empire of my own all because of whole sale shelf corporations. Before i started my business i was in debt and bankrupt. I needed money to start my business but all financial institutions rejected my plea. That was when I took help from whole sale shelf corporations who helped me receive the loans i needed.

G
Mar 23, 2019 5:36 am

whole sale shelf corporations is nothing but a click away. Now getting loans is a hassle free process becase whole sale shelf corporations makes it so easy. They helped me get 40k dollars for my business that too in just 4 months. They are fuling the financial market.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints