www.Uggbootonsale.comfake Ugg boots, scam

After purchasing boots from this seller, I received obvious REPLICAS or fakes. They advertised authentic Ugg brand boots on their website. I did not even know that this was an international seller because no information was given on the website. The quality is of course not the same and because they are bootlegs the sizing is off, which left me with shoes that don't even fit.

After contacting the seller through email about this problem and asking for refund, I was told that I should just "give the boots to a friend as a gift" because the return shipping is expensive. First of all, why would I give fake boots (albeit expensive knock-offs) to a friend? Suggesting this is not only unprofessional but shady and was the first red flag. Their site advertises 100% satisfaction and is verified by PayPal and so on.
I insisted on a refund and was given an address. After going to the USPS post office today, the postal worker informed me that I should get this address confirmed because it is NOT a valid shipping address!!!

They make it difficult, if not impossible for returns and refunds. BEWARE of this seller as they are also selling fake Jordans from another website, but giving out the same fake addresss.

I have since filed a dispute with PayPal.

This is the address I was supplied with:
Names: Cai Li Fan, or Xue Yang Weng
Feng huang Shan You Dian Ju putian city Fu jian sheng 351100 China

Telephone: 0086-[protected]

• La
    ladodgers1004 Oct 24, 2009

That is an absolutely true story, which happened to us as well. My wife and her colleagues had ordered 5 pairs of boots from them in the internet and all five boots they had got from Uggbootonsale.com turned out to be fakes. I want to share the story with all the potential victims of this ghost company to prevent them from being prey upon by it.
    I am looking for the ways to give damages to this company's operation in the internet and if anybody has any ideas on it, please post your ideas for our reference.

• Ta
    Tabba Dec 03, 2009

I just got my new "Ugg" boots from onebootstop.com and realized they were definitely cheap knockoffs. I contacted the company to request a refund and was given the same return address as the one above: Feng huang Shan You Dian Ju putian city Fu jian sheng 351100 China

I haven't tried to send them back yet, but I am wondering what the outcome was from the first complaint. Did you send them back? Have you gotten your refund?

• Ri
    riawalt Dec 05, 2009

I think the same thing happened to me except the pair i received look really authentic but the sizing is weird. You can barely get the ankle part over your foot and then it is definitely not as roomy as a regular size 8 is. I have tried contacting them via e-mail and am getting no response. I think I am going to end up being out 90 bucks!

• Ri
    riawalt Dec 05, 2009

I am referring to the website onebootstop.com, not sure if it's the same as the others are referring to.

• Si
    SINGR Dec 08, 2009

I am concerned I may've purchased a pair of Fake UGG boots from a scandalous company who now holds my Credit Card numbers. I purchased over a week ago, and have not received a product, as a matter of fact, tracking numbers reveal that they haven't even begun Shipment.

• Fu
    Furious02 Dec 13, 2009

The same thing happended to me, this company is with out a doubt phoney. They took 100 from me. Now I am out this money and they were a christmas present. They provide no phone numbers and the emails never get responded to. Now I cant even get to the website at all. What a rip off these people need to be brought to justice and refund the money they stole from people. I have lost total trust in internet shopping.

• Do
    Donna Webb Dec 19, 2009

Ordered boots from onebootstop.com and rec'd fakes that you can't get your foot into, the opening is too narrow They also aren't suede and have acrylic lining. Sent email to seller who had an UK address on web site, boots sent from Shanghai. Pay pal paid $ to chen qing hong, but boots were to be returned to a feng huang shan, more than 400 miles away from Shanghai. Cost to send them via Fedex is $155 and regular mail $ 54 and no way of tracking them through regular mail. What a scam. Think the boots I rec'd had been sent back as one had cardboard insert and one didn't. I'm attempting to get some $ back through my bank as I paid with my debit card, pay pal has no obligation since I did receive them. Please do not order from this site. I only ordered from them because my grand daughter wanted mini uggs, not knowing that they don't make them anymore, only made for a short period of time. This site supposedly has them in all colors and sizes. We learn from our mistakes, but these kind of people are always one step ahead, bilking honest people out of their money. I'm sure they have several different sites with different names, beware.

• Ug
    uggboats 4175 Jan 05, 2010

I also ordered to pairs of Uggs from this company. Like others on this site, I wasn't aware that this company was in China. It is not clear on the website at all. After I made my purchase I felt a little nervous about it. They contacted me via email to tell me they were out of one style and the other had been shipped. When I read the email and noted the broken english I knew I was in trouble. I asked for a refund and because I had not recieved the boots. It took about 3 weeks. I refused the boots and the post office shipped them back. This was in September. I am still waiting for a refund or and responses to my emails. Something should be done about this company ripping of innocent people.

• Je
    Jean Uhlik Jan 09, 2010

I too was ripped off!!! I called my credit card company (Chase) and they started the dispute process. I only have to prove attempt at shipping the boots back. I purchased from onebootstop.com but the billing on the credit card was FootworkWarehouse.com. Chase sees the problem and says if they don't respond to the dispute within 30 days I will get my money back. I have sent e-mails to both companies advising them of my disatisfaction and requesting a return address. Seems all I need is proof of shipping or ATTEMPT via e-mails to recouperate the money. Mine came to over 106.00... they had the nerve to charge customs fees!!! If you look carefully at the website you will see they intimate that they are coming from the UK. Does anyone have a website that really sells the authentic Ugg boots? My daughter called me from 4, 000 miles away and was crying because she felt bad that I had been ripped off (they were sent to her as a Christmas/birthday present. I am not so upset about the money, just the fact that I let my daughter down by sending her fake boots!!!
    Jeanie Uhlik ([email protected]) Be carful, this company lists under several alias's with almost the exact wording, if you look real carefully, you can detect "broken english", which is a sure flag for a China based company.

• Ke
    KerenMontana Jan 09, 2010

OMG!!! i can't believe that! im reading my own story over and over again. we just got hit by these ppl too! i was trying to file a dispute with paypal but i recieved an email from them telling me that baisically- there's nothing i can do about it... im devastated!!!
    does anybody else know what i can do?

www.buybootnow.net ----> NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

• Sk
    Skyrn1 Jan 16, 2010

I also have had the same problem I finally got an address from them and a phone number not matching any of the one listed in the complaints but my you can not figure out who to mail them back to or what city etc. They are not only fake but also are sized wrong and paypal would not file a complaint because my time frame has lapsed because they were a christmas gift I think pay pal should be held accountable to this since so my sole reason for purchasing them from this web site was based purely on the fact that pay pal was being used now i do not even want to attempt to try to send back because i will have to give them my actual credit card number for a refund if I would even get one because pay pal no longer is doing business with thme

MadMaxx63 Feb 16, 2010

There is a gentleman out there that lives in NSW Australia that has a ripoff company also. Sometimes you can't even "trust" a company in Australia itself. The owners name is Edward Pieszko and he has had several sites over the years which stay open for a little while around Christmas and then when the orders start coming back, he closes down the site and opens another one.

I found a few articles out there that talk about his reputation and why a deal for a boot company in Fiji didn't go through.

notjustobsession Oct 26, 2010

I read my story over and over again here. I was caught up in the controversy myself! I ordered the boots online, (i like a good deal) and received confirmation in the mail. Once they sent me a confirmation number for a chinese shipping company, my stomach began to twist. I knew this wasn't right. I felt uncomfortable when I tried to go on the website and retrieve the refund information and it wouldn't open. I sent an angry email or two to the company, who replied in broken English..
    hi,
    the return address as below:
    Name: cai li fan
    Address: Feng huang shan post office putian city Fu jian province 351100 China
    Tel: [protected]

1:Inside the shoes box please write your order number, name, which payment method was made and what reason for return, refund or exchange.
    2: Please mark ' Returned Goods' on the shipping form at post office.
    Thank you!
    3:After ship out the package, please email the tracking number to us so that
    we can check and serve you

customer service

The language threw me off. I received the boots and they're a decent knockoff, with odd sizing. Ugg boots normally run large, so these were too small for me as these ran true to normal sizing. I angrily called Bank of America. I told them the whole story, and the lovely woman filed a complaint. She said that they would credit me my purchase and send me a confirmation of the claim. It could take up to 90days to process, but I am pleased. Some things are just too good tobe true, and you must learn the hard way.

January30 Nov 04, 2010

I was just scammed by a Chinese Ugg boot operation - the site address is:
    www.uggbuyeasy.com
    I warn everyone...DO NOT BUY BOOTS FROM THIS SITE!!! They attempted to ship their fake boots and they were rejected at the Canadian border. Once they received the boots back, they would not give me a refund. They kept saying they would, but never did. Again, DO NOT BUY BOOTS FROM THIS SITE! TOTAL SCAM!!!

• Go
    GOVIN S Nov 29, 2010

THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!!! I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER>>

• 2m
    2momma2 Dec 14, 2010

Did anyone order boots from www.uggez.com? I ordered a pair last monday from here and now I can not get back on the web site, a friend of mine ordered from the same website and received her Uggs and theri dosn't seem to be a problem with hers but i am getting worried as I can not get on the web site or even find it now that they have taken my payment! anyone know anything about this web site?

• Up
    UPSETSHOPPER1 Dec 15, 2010

I have been reading all of these comments and it makes me so upset! I too was scammed by uggbooteasy.com! After receiving a pair of boots with PLASTIC soles I was devistated! I mean how are you suppose to wear this in the winter. When I opened the box, it stunk like glue and seemed as though it was hot off the press and thrown into the box. The address was from China, right there and then I knew there was a problem.! I can't believe they can get away with this! I can't even access their website!

• Iw
    IWANTMYMONEYBACK!!!!!! Dec 15, 2010

I too have been scammed. I posted a complaint on the better business bureau website. This fake company should be penalized and taken down. We should all get our money back. You may all want to try to put in a dispute with your credit card company or bank to try and get your money back which is what I am currently doing. I dont understand how they have been in business for this long and have gone away with it. Something needs to be done!

• Ro
    Roxytarts Jan 04, 2011

http://www.uggbootsoutletstore.org. Attempted to order from them. Went to hit purchase. And Got an "Error" so, I figured ok, didn't go through. Now, I am charged $119 on my bank statement. The phone number they give you is a foreign lady saying "Pleaes leave a message" No call back's. Email is [email protected] They have NUMEROUS websites selling "Fake" "Knockoff" product now that I research with the email.
    Phone number is [protected]. Beware! Not sure if I will get my money back!!

Went and purchased another pair from this site.
    http://www.uggoutletuggs.net/ for $88. Thought cool! Cheaper! Stupid me.. Got a email conformation but, Didn't think to check it out.. Researched the email, the web domain.. All based in "China" Soooo upset! The phone number given is conveniently out of service. This is a way to "Contact" Them. Contact us at [protected] or via e-mail at [email protected] Once again.. I researched it, and Again.. from China.
    I am afraid I am out of $227. And with no help from the bank.
    Let this be a lesson to ANYONE who wants Ugg boots cheaper! BUYER BEWARE! They are usually fake sites, or Knock off's.
    If you want to find Autorized" online dealers go to UggAustralia.com/ and go to "Retail stores"

• Sm
    S.Mosley Jan 07, 2011

Uggbootsonsale.com is a fraudulent company in China. I was also scammed and riped off. I should have known when I orderd $180.00 boots for $150.00 that it was too good to be true. When I emailed the company back they also said to me "that I should keep the boots and give them to a friend as a gift". Unfortunately, I've never received the boots. They keep telling me they've been shipped and are on the way and it's too late to cancel the order!! I'm sure if I did receive the boots, they would be a fake. The website was confusing because it looked exactly like the UGG Austrailia website. They need to be removed from Google!

• Pi
    pinkapple Jan 13, 2011

The same story happens to me with the website www.godloveugg.com!!!
    I get two pairs of Uggs, one ok, but the other just a ugly fake plastic shoes!! I'm writing mails since one week, and now they said to me that if I send the parcel back they will be fired and that they earn only 150$ per month and that the job is very important, ...
    I'm very angry and I would like to do something so that nobody will order the shoes anymore. But how?

• Re
    Reilly1 Dec 06, 2011

Do not buy boots from anybody advertising cheap, discount uggs. They are mostly based in Taiwan. The email addresses and phone numbers do not work. I alerted my bank as to fraudulent activity but nothing could be done as the payment had already gone through. I too got error messages when trying to process my payment but they showed up on my credit card statement 5 times which alerted my bank and they put a fraud alert on my account and I did not pay for those. Unfortunately one of the purchases when through, and these are fake.. Buyer beware