www.TVDVDPlanet.COMScam and cheating!

D

My mother ordered me the complete set of the 1990's cartoon series X-MEN. They said that the order would arrive in around 6 weeks and the order took over 10. When I finally got the order the box was broken in half. I was completely frustrated BUT I got my dvd's so I figured id let it slide. I went to watch my dvd's and the first one played. The second one played. The third one, only have played. The fourth one the noise was gone, and the picture was extremely blurry, as if the pixels had been scrambled. The last dvd didn't play AT ALL.

I tried to play these dvd's on countless DVD players and all were the same.

We contacted TVDVDPLANET.com about this problem and they assured myself and my mother that replacement's should be arriving within 2 WEEKS first class, at their expense. After 2 months of waiting, we contacted them again, as we never received a replacement. They replied by apologizing and saying that they were sorry, they are having trouble keeping the series in stock. Your order will be sent to you promptly.

We replied with: When exactly will that be? It has been month's since my order was placed and paid for. Please give me a real, correct time frame for the expected arrival of the DVD's. I was given a time line of 2 weeks last time...

She then said 'We will email you when we ship them'.

We then said that if we cannot receive them in 8 weeks we shall need a refund.

Then, no response for months.

By this time, it's October. We ordered these DVD's in November of 2006.

THEN we had a operator respond Instant Messaging thing... My mother did it so Im not really sure what it was. But we have it saved to the computer.

This woman, named Karen 'assured' us that the DVD's will v e arriving to us b y the end of the month, NOVEMBER as we talked to her in mid to late OCTOBER.

AS YOU CAN TELL I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY DVD'S. IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR AND I AM PISSED.

I am seriously considering taking complete legal action and suing the ### out of those ###. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

• To
    tom.house Sep 02, 2009

My girlfriend was able to get a phone number for them. It's [protected]. The person's name is Brenda, and she works in the accounting department. I'm currently trying to get our money back as per the complaints on this page. Thankfully we use a separate banking account for online transactions, it keeps losses from potential scams to a minimum. I hope that this phone number for tvdvdplanet or dvdplanet or whatever they are calling themselves this week helps all of you. They are frauds and I hope all of you can get this situation resolved.

Mary Ann DeFoy Jul 28, 2007

I ordered a complete set of "Coach" TV series DVD's for my husband for Christmas. After the holidays we settled in to start watching them and discovered a lot of bad disks. I called them to let them know that we were finding problems. They told me when we finished watching all of them to let them know which disks were bad and they would replace them. So far I have not heard from them. I don't know how to either get my money back or my merchandise.

Please advise me smb!