www.topazjobs.comWebsite is not working

I have took web hosting from Hosting Seva head office at No: 82/1, 2nd Floor, Charles Campbell Road, Cox Town, Bangalore-560006. A girl Meghna contacted me and ask me if i want to buy any web space and the same time i was in the need of that so i registered a website www.topazjobs.com and she committed me provide 10 DataBases of MySQL and 10 DataBase of SQL SERVER and also can host total 5 website under this plan(i.e. 1GB special plan). I paid the amount of INR 1, 500. When i have uploaded my port code since it is giving ERRORS and i am regularly contacting them but they are not answering me properly. Most of the time they said that technical person on leave or not available or busy. I have emailed many times but finally i am not able to get solution and now i am really very frustrated. I am not able to start my business due to this company. Please let me know how could i take legal action against this co. . I want to file a case against MEGHNA ans HOSTING SEVA BOTH because after selling this package she is not responding me. I have all the proof with me.
Please help me out.
Bhupendra Sonarthi - ([protected]@gmail.com)
www.topazjobs.com