www.sultryhair.com/clip in bangsstole my money

On Feb 5th I ordered clip in bangs. On Feb 9th my credit card was charged. On Feb 11th I received my order and the color was a terrible match to mine so I called and asked to exchange for a different color. They told me to return them and they would send the other color. On Feb 12th I returned them. On Feb 14th, USPS confirmed Sultry Hair received my return. I awaited the new product. It should have arrived in 6 days but it didn't so I called to check on March 11th! They said the got it on the 23rd (USPS confirms they signed for it on the 14th) . They apologized via email and told me they would ship it . On March 16th I inquired again. They responded via email with apologies AGAIN and would ship it the next day (March17th) overnight at no charge. That meant I would get it March 18th. It is now March 24th and I do not have the clip in bangs! They refuse to respond to my calls or emails BUT THEY HAVE MY MONEY!!! I had to go to my bank to file a formal complaint so my bank can go after them for MY money ($80). THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I WOULD NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.

• Fr
    Frank May 27, 2009

Stupid Mexican

• Mc
    mcKenzie May 27, 2009

I have to disagree, their clip on bangs are nice. I have ordered two from them, as well as referre them to a few friends that were interested.

• Su
    SultryHair Apr 08, 2009

Dear Carla Boudreau,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it's important for us to know.

You purchased our hairpiece on 02/03. Once you received the item you stated that you wanted another color, as the color you purchased did not match your hair color. We allowed you to exchange the item and gave you an ra#. As stated on our site, our returns can take up to 7 business days to process. On top o that, the item you ordered is a custom made to order item and takes up to 7 business days to ship. Your exchange has already been shipped and delivered. The UPS tracking # is 1ZE958710347794067.

If you have any more questions, please contact us.

Sincerely,