www.soccernucleus.comStole my money. Ignores my calls.

S

I have never encountered such poor customer service in my life! Mike sent me the wrong jersey twice, after which I became frustrated and decided to purchase from another site. Before I did so, I secured a promise from Mike that he would issue a full refund for the double wrong order. I shipped them back to him, and now six months later still have not seen a penny of the promised refund. I sent several polite emails, texts, phone messages, most of which he blatantly ignored. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, which then sent him a letter, which he also ignored. What kind of business guy just drops off the face of the earth and never completes the transaction? One that will never get my business again. I have wasted valuable time, energy, and money in a process that should have been quite simple (it took 2 days total with the other site). Don't waste your time and money with Mike. I don't know what kind of operation he is running over there, but it is anything but professional and is, in my case, criminal.