www.sittersocials.comRUN AWAY WITH PROJECT FEES

I am a freeelancer team project manager. I worked for 4 month continously for Sitter Socials www.sittersocials.com and then they asked me to load the script to their server and to work there. We did that too!

THen suddenly the user name password got changed and no communication from them, and when I asked money they said to wait for it for 2 days and its 1 month passed and now dont even respond.

The owner Victoria Muschek is the real culprit and she have got a Broker named Ranjan Datta, they both have made us to this situation!

If anyone can suggest how to teach them a lesson please write me on : [protected]@gmail.com