www.Showtimesavvy.comThe order hasn't been delivered within the time frame

R

I purchased lamp and coffee mug from www.Showtimesavvy.com. I have paid for the express delivery and it was written that I would get the order before 20/2/16. I got completely nothing. The customer services were also useless and they said to wait, because there were some delays. I don’t trust them and said to return money for the shipping, because they failed to provide it on time. The agents refused and even started to speak in very rude manner with me.