www.shariqalhamid.netwww.shariqalhamid.net

Y

I ordered the Khalifan from the website, sent the money, they confirmed they recived the money and would get back to me when the item was posted. but 2 weeks on and have heard NOTHING about them posting th item. i have emailed, but to no avail.
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME!

THE WEBSITE IS www.shariqalhamid.net

• Al
    allam Feb 18, 2010

ALREADY A MONTH I sent to Mr. 200usd since he received my money is responding to my email,
    I have to say is that gentleman thief
    DO NOT BUY FROM

• To
    tonyakins Aug 30, 2011

i ordered genie stuff, i sent money by western union. He received
    money and did not send the product. I emailed him several times, he will not respond. He is a thief. Don't do business with him.
    He use that site to scam people.