www.sexycostumestore.comThe worst seller ever!

D

bad service.. so disappoint!

I ordered on 10/16 and I tried to check my order status almost every other day but nothing showed up. On 10/20 I tried to call them on 1-800 number, no one answered my call (I tried a lot of times). on 10/22 I tried calling them again. Finally got someone pick-up my call but they hanged up so sudden without saying anything. I tried again they pick up my call this time (10/22 about 4pm), and I asked about my order status because it's been a week without any news or any updating from them. They said this product is out and my order has been canceled without giving me a notice. Moreover, the guy that answered my call not even say sorry at all!

Again nobody contacts me at all in a week. No email either. I tried to call them during the week, but just leaving a message. Absolutely I left a message for them, but no one calls me back! If I didn't call them, I would still have no idea about my order. It pretty closed to halloween night (a week), not enough time to order from the other website!