www.refurbishedwiis.comnever received product paid for

J

Paid for a product was updated periodically on status of product then website disappeared and product was never received. This was for a refurbished nintendo wii for $19.95.

Aniha Nov 11, 2008

Found 2 address on the Better Business Beaureau website when completed search for website (www.refurbishedwiis.com):

Refurbishedwiis
    86 East Cavalier
    Cheektowaga, NY 14227

Cheapestwii.com
    4771 Bayou Blvd
    Pensacola, FL 32504

Aniha Nov 11, 2008

I purchased a Wii for $19.99 on 08/25/08 and never received the product. This is indeed a scam. The order status for my Wii was shown until around 09/26/08 when the website stated the following..."ITEM LOADED ON SHIP - IN TRANSIT"

If there is anything I can do to help stop theses thieves in their tracks, please let me know.

Thanks,

Aniha

• Al
    AL Nov 10, 2008

Never received my wii system either. Placed my order back in August!!!

• Pa
    patti lolley Nov 06, 2008

i have the number but no one answers and they dont call you back when you leave a message.

• Vi
    Victor Morris Nov 06, 2008

Same here, ordered ps3 thru consoles 4 less. Never received my item. Yes it was to good to be true!!

• Vi
    Victor Morris Nov 06, 2008

They got me too buddy with a PS3 console!! ;That was never delivered from China! Maybe is still in the boat????

Jose Nov 06, 2008

Its a shame that this is happended to me and all of us, i bought mine in mid august and checked in their website the status of my wii but i should know better it was a scam and yes they took the money right away, now what??? there is something that someone can do to put this trash people in jail, that's what they deserve for violating the law and take advantage of people like me and the others that hve comments on this blog...

• Sh
    Shawn Nov 05, 2008

I think that this company or persons involved should be found out and investigated. Its really sad that people are such worthless human beings that they have to take money from had working people to make a quick buck. I bought 2 of them and never recieved them. Same as what the others have said on here, it shows progress for when its coming, then the website is gone. If anybody figures out how to get them, do whatever you have to to get these low life ###.

• Da
    Daniel Nov 04, 2008

So did I! I ordered it 8/6/08 and I haven't gotten it! First they changed the name of the site a week after I bought it, now they're gone! It is supposed to be hacker free! I want to get a refund, a working wii, all the supplies and accessories, and a 15-year warranty! It's a ripoff!

christina Nov 02, 2008

I purchased a refurbished wii on 8/16/2008. Was told it would ship out in 1-2 business days. I watched it for a while on line the status. It was leaving a port out of China as of [protected]. Now the website is no longer valid. Be careful of refurbished wii's online

• Ri
    Richard Cook Oct 31, 2008

i order a nintendo wii for 19.95 amd never recieved it.i thnk its bull crap that know one will not do anythang about.someone needs to take care of it...

• Le
    LeAnne Oct 30, 2008

I also have not received my wii either and I paid $19.95 for it also

• Fo
    forest weaver Oct 27, 2008

I bought 3 of them and they took 60 dollars from my account.Im pissed off. Everyone listen this might be a good idea. check your accounts from when they took the money out. see who took it out. It might give us a name of an company or an address. Anything is better then nothing, what they did is illigal so all we have to do is find out who deals with this sort of stuff.Also shouldnt the nintendo factory keep an aye out for this type of stuff since its there name on it...They will pay.

• Lo
    Lori R Oct 23, 2008

I had the exact same experience! I ordered mine in mid-August, and have yet to receive it (it's the end of Oct)! They were updating the status on-screen until last week, when supposedly it had arrived at the port in FL - now of course the website won't come up and you can't reach them. This sucks. But I guess I should have known better. I need to find a way to hunt them down and report them so they are investigated and arrested. (Seriously)

MARIBEL SANTIAGO Oct 23, 2008

I ordered A wii under refurbishedwiis.com they took 19.99 out of my account, it showed the order status since 8/24/2008 until about the 25th of september, now the whole refurbishedwiis is completely gone, it shows A 1 year warranty and A hacker safe emblem on it.I also was issued A confirmation number

• Ka
    Kasie Emig Oct 20, 2008

Same thing happened to me...What do I do??? This is ###!!!

• Ke
    kelsey Oct 20, 2008

this happened to me too! ive called and left messages on there voice mail and never received a call back or even a response by email. this was a bunch of bull ###!!!

• He
    Heather Oct 19, 2008

I still have not recieved my Wii either...what do I do??????

• Ba
    basel Oct 17, 2008

This site has collected money from me for a product they never deliverd. th IP address of the site is 90.156.208.209

• Po
    Pontiaclady6 Oct 10, 2008

Contact your credit card company and tell them you paid for a product or service that was never delivered and see if they will issue a refund.

• Po
    Pontiaclady6 Oct 10, 2008

I came across this site that advertised refurbished wiis for $19.99. So I ordered one. I knew it was to good to be true but I ordered it anyway. After I did it sent me a conformation number. So I have been checking the status of my order and it seemed to be legit, and that it was on its way. The last time I checked the status it said it was in transit as of sept 27, 08. Today Oct. 10, 08 I checked it again and the web page can not be found. I have emailed and called the number several times with no response back. This site is a scam

• Mi
    Miana Oct 07, 2008

I paid the 19.95 and waited for over a month and still no wii. Didn't even get a number, but now their website is no longer and their email address that I have when they sent confirmation is being returned as well.

I only wish I hadn't told my 15 year old.

• Pa
    pat Oct 07, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I kept checking the website and seeing all the activity on shipping process now nothing. Guess we are duped again.

• Ga
    Gayl Oct 07, 2008

Paid 19.99 on August 19, 2009. Never received the wii. Website is now closed.

• Ga
    Gayl Oct 07, 2008

The same thing happen to me. It was too good to be true. Guess I learned my lesson the hard way.

• Ke
    Keith Oct 07, 2008

The company claimed to sell refurbished wiis for $19.95 with free shipping. After waiting nearly two months and following what looked like real tracking updates, the website is no longer accessible. The phone number, [protected], is still active, but it basically refers all inquiries back to the website.

• Ne
    Neal Oct 07, 2008

I ordered A wii under refurbishedwiis.com they took 19.99 out of my account, it showed the order status since 8/19/2008 until about the 25th of september, now the whole refurbishedwiis is completely gone, it shows A 1 year warranty and A hacker safe emblem on it.I also was issued A confirmation number.