www.reelhd.comunauthorized credit card charges

G

I had cancelled my account with Reelhd.com two weeks ago. But had notice that they had taken some money out of my credit card account. Was there a pacific deadline for me to cancell my account. And after they had taken that money it had put my credit card account in over draft. As reelhd is positioned in United Kingdom our currency in New Zealand is higher. All I want is my account canceelled and have whats owning refunded thank you.

• Ro
    RominaMettini Jul 05, 2018

No puedo cancelar la suscripcion. Dice que la cuenta esta activa. Hoy mismo cometi el error de consignar datos de mi tarjeta de credito e ingresar. No quiero que se pasen los dias de prueba. Es una verguenza. Quiero que cancelen mi cuenta ya. Y que no se cobre ningun costo.