www.RecordsArea.comCan't find any records, pay for nothing

E

I paid $39.94 for nothing. I couldn't find any person or any property records using it's online database access. No support email or contact phone number. gov-resources.com website is a misrepresentation.

• Lo
    LoreeceW Nov 28, 2009

Has anybody reported them to [redacted]s.com? [redacted]s.com can sometimes help resolve issues with scam web sites. Good luck to all of you, I really feel bad for you and hope you all somehow get your money back from this really evil ripoff website.

• Da
    darlene jones Feb 17, 2009

this place should be found, prosecuted, and shut down. where the heck is it anyway

• He
    Henry Hanson Nov 18, 2008

I totally agree with everthing about these people that I have read so far. They are rip offs. Plain and simple. I paid $39.94, and because the site does not work, I had to keep trying. Well, as most of you probably know by now, the site has search limits on it. You can only search so many times per day. I'm almost embarassed to say this, but I spent another $19.95 to have the daily limits removed. So now I'm out a total of $59.89 and still can't find NO INFORMATION that I'm looking for. It is beyond me how people can get away with stuff like this.
    But you know what, it's my fault BECAUSE what I should have done before I purchased it, is google them to look at any complaints.Live and learn. I'm still gonna cause them all the grief that I can

jo patterson Nov 06, 2008

I also paid for nothing. WHAT a rip off.

• Ro
    Rose Kelso Nov 06, 2008

I just sent for a copy of my divorce decree and am unable to access ClickBank. I have no record and my money is gone.

• Dk
    DKM Nov 05, 2008

I am very disappointment with this website. I truly needed to obtain birth info as I took on the responsibility of someone else's child to help them obtain education. The site was very inviting up until I paid the money thinking it could help me. I am a single parent already that is unemployed. This is horrible that the 40 dollars that I put into this website could have gone for a meal for my kids. I am very disappointe... I should have read up on the website... i just thought i could trust it!!!

Charles Lee Oct 05, 2008

I was a C C: (Coned Costermer) after 10 mins nothing foumd that isnt avavable in phone bookl &city directory Then the 10 Rule popsup .Send credit card# (we need more of your dead presidents to keep this puppy going)

• Fr
    frankly frank Oct 03, 2008

what a rip off. gov. resources. ha big laugh. I guess the joke is on all of us poor suckers. I fully agree with the comments above. we put our faith in these crooks and pay good money . and what do they do? run with it. I cannot find one single thing about no one. not even myself. I know that i am punching myself in properly. hopefully future victims of these scummy scam artists will see our comments before they apply for this rip off. that should put them out of business. exactly where they belong.

• Wi
    wildbill Oct 01, 2008

I agree totally with the above comments. I have been unable to find anything even on myself. The site only rolls you into another one that wants money, who rolls you into a third one that wants money. What a rip-off of our hard earned money. They should take the "gov" out of their title and say resources.ripoff.

• Cd
    C. DeBruhl Sep 25, 2008

I have to agree that this website is bogus. It is frustrating especially when you try birth records and get NOTHING!!!