www.puremeds.comUnauthorized Charge and Mail

Puremeds.com initiated a charge on my business check card and mailed me a package I didnt order. I called the 866 number on the Online charge and got a company that sells "adult" products. I asked them who they were and why they charged my card. The agent then asked me for my card. I hung up and submitted a dispute with my bank. Someone needs to stop this company; the address I have is in Decatur, IL. They have an account with endicia the online stamps company so it should not be too hard to track these folks down. I browsed the internet for the company and found a previous complaint here at this site and their websiite has no real contact info.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices