www.pure-prescription.comthe company got money for the order and I couldn't contact him now

R

I decided to place the order on www.pure-prescription.com. I have placed the order and paid via MoneyGram. I got the confirmation email and invoice, but the seller ignored my phone calls and afterwards he blocked me. I can’t reach the seller and all my emails were sent to nowhere. I need my money back, if the seller doesn’t ship my medications. I am so desperate and think to call to the police. Maybe they will be able to help me.