www.privateinvestigators.co.za / Rocco Van Tonder / Fraud / Scam / CrookFRAUD/CRIMINAL CONDUCT

Never done his job...I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK ! ZAR 27.000.-
only has excuses and turns on me

you will waiste your time with this guy ! Do not deal with Rocco Van Tonder
Very rude after he gets the money...
more evidence and correspondence will be posted each week from now
till I get my funds back !

RE: attachments
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:02 AM
From:
"Confidential" <[protected]@spy.co.za>
View contact details
To:
"'Guenther Schauer'" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
The revised quote for 5-days all inclusive comes to R27 000.00. it is suggested that you try and get these people together and ask them to join you in paying for this investigation and get this subject behind bars where he belongs. Once we have him we can also see if we can retrieve the goods. As said before I have already talked to my contact in the police force in Windhoek and he said he will assist us with the arrest of the subject but he does not have the time to do the trace. I have to do the ground work and he will see to the arrest and the recovery of the goods.
Let me know what your decision is.
Best Regards,

"Confidential" <[protected]@spy.co.za>
View contact details
To:
"'Guenther Schauer'" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Thank you for the info if you have any other info that can assist us with the case do not hesitate to send it. We have already started with the ground work and is doing the preparation for the case. Once the payment reflects we will start with the bookings.
I had dealings with the same people at “Planet Wheels” they did the same with one of my other clients. I had to go to the extreme and had to get physical with the owner to get the money out of him.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Rocco van Tonder

• Gu
    Guenther Sch. Jan 02, 2012

Very Very rude guy !
    Not serious business condact

People out there...Stay away from Rocco Van Tonder !