www.photo4less.comI paid extra money for delivery, but still haven't received the order

G

I bought camera from the website www.photo4less.com. I thought to give it to my husband as Christmas present; therefore I paid extra money for the fastest delivery. I was so disappointed that they still haven’t delivered it. As well as I can’t reach the seller. He simply vanished somewhere and couldn’t provide any info. Maybe someone has any ideas how to get order faster or to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.