www.NATURES-ACAI.COMcharged $79.86 for free sample

After requesting a free sample and receiving it in two weeks a $79.96 charge showed up on my credit card account.

• Du
    dumb2 Mar 28, 2009

Add me to the stupid list. I thankfully used a cc and can dispute the charges. Sometimes what seems to good to be true is...not always but these people pray on the good faith of those like us. I agree, do what you can to shut them down. It is not fair! We should not learn distrust like this...

• Pa
    Paul Mar 18, 2009

I, too, fell for this scam...after all, they'd been on Oprah and everyone seemed to think they were on the up & up...how foolish we all were...
    I ordered my free 15 day sample, received it over a week later and then saw they took the $79.95 from my account. When I called to inquire, I was told that I should have read the fine print...the 15 day free trial started the minute I placed the order. When I said that 15 day free trial means 15 day free trial, I was informed that I should learn how to read...

• Al
    alma lillian rodriguez Mar 14, 2009

I received the free sample and paid $4.99 thinking that would be the only charge for this product i was charge
    $79.96 which i did not approve .i check no for enrollment membership.why did they do the oppisite
    i want my total refund .and cancel all order

free sample mean free sample

• Al
    alma lillian rodriguez Mar 14, 2009

i received sample and afyer five days they charge me the $79.96 to debit card as weell i want my money back
    i did not agree on any inrollment what so ever

• Ci
    CINDIE DAY TOOVEY Mar 10, 2009

EVERY PERSON RIPPED OFF MY THIS COMPANY SHOULD FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FBI. THEY NEED TO BE CLOSED DOWN! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE STRESS THEY HAVE CAUSED ME JUST TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK!

• Be
    Bernadine Mar 10, 2009

I ordered the sample Natures-Acai products for shipping of $4.99. I did received this order and was charged on my credit card the amount of $4.99 on Feb 4, 2009. On Feb 19, 2009 I was charged an additional amount of $79.96 for an order that I did not request and I did not received this order. Also on Feb 26, 2009 I was charged on my credit card a amount of $29.95 for a product call DJMLIFSTYLEFIT.COM which I traced to the Natures-Acai products company. I did not request this product either and I also did not received this product. I called the the [protected] telephone number for the Natures-Acai company several times and was not able to get through. I also call the [protected] telepone number for the DJMLIFSTYLEFIT.COM company several times and was not able to get through either.
    I wanted to get both of these charges stopped (cancelled) but how do I get this done if no one answer the phones?
    As I understand from the other complaints that I have read, I to was also scam.
    bern-az

• Pe
    pev Mar 09, 2009

First of all company like this shouldn't be in business! This is a total scams! i called the company to have them refunds my money back and cancelled membership that i have no idea that i'm in. Next month comes another charges on my account for some sh!t that i thoughts i already cancelled. Somebody needs to do something about this. I will files complaints with bbb today!

• Lo
    LOUISE A. MUSKAS Mar 09, 2009

I REQUESTED A FREE SAMPLE WAS CHARGED THE SHIPPING FEE AND NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT, NOW I AM CHARGED FOR A PRODUCT I DO NOT HAVE. I WANT MY ACCOUNT CREDITED IMMEDIATELY.

• Ka
    Kathy Mar 05, 2009

OK I WAS JUST DUPPED IN THE SAME WAY. HOW DO WE GET OUR MONEY BACK AND KEEP THEM FROM TAKING OUT ANOTHER $79.86? I DO NOT EVEN HAVE A JOB AND CAN NOT AFFORD THIS. THAT IS WHY I DID THE FREE SAMPLE FIRST. PLEASE HELP!
    Kathy

• Kk
    kkkt Mar 03, 2009

You are so right i am dealing with the same situation and now they dont wanna take the charge off.

Sarah Feb 28, 2009

Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    PURE ACAI BERRIES
    Oak Hill, West Virginia

I AM 61 YRS OLD AND WHAT A FOOL I WAS, TO FALL FOR SUCH A SCAM AS THIS COMPANY HAS, ONE MINUTE AFTER I HAD FILLED IN THE FORM AND GAVE THEM MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER, I KNEW IT WAS A SCAM... I CALLED MY BANK AND TRIED TO HAVE THE PAYMENT STOPPED, THEY WOULD NOT DO THIS FOR ME.. I WAS TOLD CANCEL YOUR ORDER OR YOUR DEBIT CARD... I HAD ALREADY READ THAT YOU COULD NOT CANCEL THE ORDERS, FROM READING COMPLAINTS, ONLINE..SO I HAD TO CANCEL MY DEBIT CARD... I COULD NOT LOOSE ANY BIG AMTS . OF MONEY..
    MY SON WORKS FOR THE FBI, AND WHEN I CALLED HIM, AND TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED, HE SAID TURN IT IN TO THE FBI, MOM..SO I BEGAN MY PLAN, I CALLED THE NUMBER AND ON THE SECOND TIME THEY ANSWERED, I TOLD THEM HOW ANGRY I WAS TO BE SCAMMED, AND THAT I HAD ALREADY CANCELLED MY CARD, THEY COULD NOT CHARGE ME ANYMORE, I INFORMED THEM I WAS TURNING THIS IN TO THE FBI.. AND THE NEXT 2 DAYS, THEY CALLED ME ON THE PHONE, FIRST TWO CALLES I DIDN'T ANSWER, NOT KNOWING WHO IT WAS, THIRD CALL I PICK UP ON.. THEY ASK FOR ME BY NAME AND ASK ME IF I KNEW THAT I WAS ENROLLING IN THEIR CLUB, WHEN I ASK FOR THE FREE SAMPLE, I SAID NO, NO.. AND REMINDED HIM THEY COULD NOT GET ANYMORE MONEY FROM ME... I THEN EMAILED THEM WITH THE FACTS THAT I DISCOVERED ON THEIR WEBSITS, WITH PROOF THAT THEY WERE SCAMMING PEOPLE... WELL THE NEXT DAY THEY CHANGED THEIR SITES.. REMOVING SOME PICTURES OF A GIRL CLAIMING TO BE TWO PEOPLE WITH THE SAME STORY OF WEIGHT LOSS.. BUT I HAD ALREADY COPIED THESE PAGES.. AND ALSO COPIED THE LATER, WHICH I AM TURNING OVER TO THE FBI.. I FEEL FOR ALL YOU, JUST AS I FELT FOR MYSELF, KNOWING WHAT THOSE KINDS OF WITHDRAWALS FROM MY MONEY, WOULD KILL ME.. I FEEL VERY GLAD THAT WHEN I STOPPED MY DEBIT CARD THE 5.95 WAS THEN PUT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT, BUT I PAID 30.00 DOLLARS TO STOP MY CARD... I WANT THIS MONEY BACK FROM PURE ACAI BERRY... PLEASE STOP YOUR CARDS FOLKS ... WE NEED TO STOP THESE SCAMS..