www.NATURES-ACAI.COMAcai-berry pill

I ordered a free sample of the acai-berry for a 4.99 free trial. I never received the sample and when I got my credit card bill I was charged $79.96. I have since disputed the charge and have turned all the negative complaints I can over to the credit card company. I never authorized the company to bill me for the $79.96 charge and I thought I was going to receive a product that I could try before I purchase anything else. This is a total scam. Funny because when you go to their website right on the beginning page is a link for those of us who have recewived an unrecognized charge on their bank account. I guess there must be enough of us out there that they have to have a link for us. In all the complaints I have seen I see the same problems that I have had. I also say that we should speak with Oprah about endorsing such a stupid scam that would do this to lots of innocent people. I am goint to report them to everyone I can and send all the documentation to my credit card company as well as my attorney to see if we can get these people shut down.

LisaNCentralTX Aug 11, 2016

Paid $4.95 & $6.95 shipping for FREE trial on February 11th, sent email to cancel order at the site. Charged $69.95 on February 11th for Bromalit, charged $79.96 on February 24th for ACAI, charged $85.91 on March 12th for ACAI, and an additional charge was DENIED for $69.95 on March 13th for Bromalit. NO ITEMS WERE SHIPPED BESIDES the ORIGINAL $4.95 & $6.95 SAMPLES! Yet, I am still getting charged, over and over. Obtaining information for the lawyer at this moment, overdraft charges on credit card, the run around on the phone, cancellations NOT ACCEPTED by email, [[protected] / [protected] / [protected]] can only remove ONE CHARGE, every excuse... CHARGED by NOTHING SHIPPED TO ME.

• Ci
    CINDIE DAY TOOVEY Aug 11, 2016

I DEMAND YOU CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP IMMEDIATELY AND REFUND ME $79.89 AND $85.91 - BOTH CHARGES WERE NOT AUTHORIZED BY ME. I CALLED TO CANCEL MY SO CALLED MEMBERSHIP AT THE END OF FEB. YOU STILL POSTED A CHARGE AGAINST MY ACCOUNT ON 03/10. REFUND MY MONEY NOW!!!

lisa mccarthy Aug 11, 2016

I WOLD LIKE TO CANCEL MY ORDER AS MARCH 10 2009. YOU CHARGED ME FOR SOMTHING I DID NOT ORDER THAN YOU CHARGED ME TWICE FOR THE SAME PRODUCT!!!PLEASE TAKE THESE CHARGES OFF MY CREDIT CARD 79.89 AND 85.91. I HAVE NOTIFED AN ATTORNEY AND THE RENO NV GENERAL ATTORNEY. IF THIS MATTER IS NOT TAKEN CARE OF I WIIL TAKE FURTHER ACTION!!!

LISA MCCARTHY

Chelle Aug 11, 2016

I as well was charged $79.95 told they were sending another bottle and never received it!

• Ad
    adriana Aug 11, 2016

AFTER REQUESTING A "FREE SAMPLE", I RECEIVED $79, 96 CHARGE SHOURD UP ON MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT.THAT CHARGE WAS UNAUTHORIZED. PLEASE, CREDIT MY ACCOUNT.

• Pa
    pam Aug 11, 2016

They charged my account 85.91, saying the site had the info clearly stating the amount after 15 days of sent out. A 15 day supply for 85.91 omg... I did not authorize this on the site, just the free trial plus sh.4.99..only. I called and complain to 2 different women, who I could barely understand. All to repeat themselves= had the free trial and after 15 days you are going to be charged.
    one lady told me this 4 different times. POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE what I told them. Then the supervisor informed me that oh, nothing they can do about that, " ONCE YOU HIT SUBMIT AND IT SENDS" >>>>TO BAD FOR YOU!!!. NO paper came with the pills, I recieved nothing with them. You are better off going to wally world yourself... Pam

• Ro
    Robin Aug 11, 2016

company lied stating trial of acai berry for shipping and handling fees only unauthorized charge noted on credit card for 79.96

Ellen,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site [protected]). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!

margaret chanthavong Aug 11, 2016

I signed up for free sample of product if I paid for the shipping charges $4.99 charged to my account 2-24-09, I never received any product and on 3-09-09 my account was charged $79.96 please credit my account for for product/shipping never received and discontinue any further business with me. Thank you Margaret Chanthavong

• El
    Ellen Aug 11, 2016

As others have complained about the unauthorized charges, I to fell for this scam. Not only was I charged for the product but also miscellaneous charges for other services I did not order. The company says it is in the diclosure information but I have read it and do not find any wording to the effect.

On top of that, I took the product for a month and it did absolutely nothing! The product is a sham to milk people out of money!

• Da
    DANNY C. WILLIAMS Aug 11, 2016

I HAVE PAYED THIS BUNCH TWICE 79.96 THEN 85. SOMETHING I HAVE CALLED THEIR TOLE FREE NO TWICE AND SPENT 25 MINUTES AT A TIME TO GET CUT OFF BY ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES WORKING THE PHONES.VERY DISCOUREGED, WHAT TO DO.DANNY IN KY

• Eg
    E Gibson Aug 11, 2016

The "free one month trial" never arrived. However, they count the sixteen days to cancel from the placement of the order. Then they charge $79.96 to your credit card and there is no way to get it back. The product for the $79.96 never arrives either.
    Avoid this scam.

• Da
    Dawn Aug 11, 2016

I experienced the same thing. I'm still fighting to have some of the charges refunded. I had to cancel my credit card and have a new one issued to be sure they would not continue to make charges. Do not order anything from this company!

Dawn

San Diego, CA

• Pe
    Pedro Beltran Aug 11, 2016

This is ridiculos all other produts have a returned policy in place and they are willing to work with the costumer but not this scam company they are just after your money.

• Ge
    geri of Albuquerque Aug 11, 2016

I have been trying to get through to the "CUSTOMER SERVICE" (that phrase is a JOKE with this company) number provided and either can't get through or get the most garbled answering message that you can't make out. It's a shame you have to take the extra step and go to your bank or credit card company to stop payment or cancel your credit card since the charges keep coming even after you send the product back. This is one of those things you keep telling yourself 'if I knew then what I know now'. PLEASE if you are planning to order this product make sure you have a FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS to spend on this product because it takes about that much before you can ever get anything resolved.

• Te
    Telly Aug 11, 2016

The reason you can't understand the person a the line is because the number is routed to the phillipine. Excuse me it I didn't spell that right.

• Aj
    ajej4780 Aug 11, 2016

If you really want to apologize you can send me my money back. I have a feeling I will get it eventually anyway. I had a company do this exact same thing to me, this time was to my wife, and I got my money back about 6 months later after they lost a huge lawsuit. The only reason that a company would advertise a 30 day supply in bold letters and then in small print on another page mention that it is a 15 day trial is so they can deceive people. And I'm still waiting on the $80 bottle of pills to show up. Seems like I should get my pills if you get my money. A company that was truly concerned about its customers would put more effort into pleasing them.

Ajej4780,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. I apologize that you misunderstood these terms but hopefully you have been able to resolve the issue satisfactorily. Second, Nature's Acai Berry and its affiliates believe, as all nutritionists and doctors will also tell you, that the best way to lose weight quickly and healthily, is to have a well-rounded program. Toward this end, Nature's Best offers our customers the best of the best products in a fat-burning, waist-slimming combination that is sure to knock the unwanted pounds away as quickly and safely as possible. This is the reason that, also included in the terms of service to which you agreed, these other products are offered to you in separate risk free trials. If you have any further issues, feel free to contact Your satisfaction is our number one concern! Hope this solves any problems or concerns you may have had. Have a great day!

Chickie Aug 11, 2016

Can someone give me the website address. My mother got ripped off also.

Thanks.

Chickie Aug 11, 2016

Can someone please send me the website address. My mother got ripped off too! My lawyer told me that these people are in a lot of trouble, or at least, will be soon!!!

• Aj
    ajej4780 Aug 11, 2016

I had the same experience as everyone else who signed up for this "Free" sample. You get a 30 day free trial and you only get 15 days to try it from the day you order, so a lot less than 15 days. Then they automatically enroll you in their program and send you another bottle, charging you $79.22. They also enroll you in some other program, but since I could not understand 90% of the words that the operator spoke I'm not sure what that other product was. Thankfully it had a 21 day trial and I canceled it before I was charged. This company is very deceitful and refuses to refund my money.

• Pi
    pissed offf Aug 11, 2016

i just had 85.91 taken out of my acct, and i called and cancelled everything with them the very next day after ordering.when i called today to tell them that, they said it was to late they had shipped my second bottle. i told them i will b sending it back, and my bank will be getting the money back. they tried to get me to say if i agreed to pay for the second bottle, they would cancel the the rest. i told them i didnt agree to the second bottle and wasnt paying it. and i was going to send the second bottle back to them. they still refused to refund my money. that god my back is going after them for it.

• Pi
    pissed offf Aug 11, 2016

[protected] is the number!!! my bank gave it to me.

• Do
    Doretha Wilson Aug 11, 2016

I also ordered the free supply with only being responsible for the postage. However, recently my credit card has been charged an additional $34.95, $79.96 and $69.95. They want to say we didn't read the same print, but did anyone else notice that no information comes with the product. No reading material and anything to provide us with their policy when ordering.

• Te
    Telly Aug 11, 2016

The number [protected] is their customer support line and they still give you the run around. Tell you it to late to cancel the order and you will be charged for it.
    They don't have any other number and when you look up the web sit you order from and call one of those number they tell you they don't have any record of your order or charges.

Mark Aug 11, 2016

I read all the fine print and expected to be able to cancel when I wanted so this apology is all well and good, but I can't get through to any of the operators to cancel any of the programs. On top of that I haven't recieved my "free sample" yet and was charged the monthly fee today. I want to cancel everything, please advise.

Lisa Shepherd Aug 11, 2016

Same here I cant even find a phone number if anyone has the phone number or email address i would greatly appreciate it.
    [email protected]
    I was charged the 79.86 and have not received my free sample

• Sh
    shara riley Aug 11, 2016

I Been charge on my credit card and i never recevie the package i would like to cancled my order thank u

• Sh
    shara riley Aug 11, 2016

I would like to cancled my order

• Je
    Jenna Aug 11, 2016

They charged my account $79.96 unauthorized. When I called them they would not take off the charge. I told them it was fraud and asked them for their address. They said "hold on" and then hung up the phone.

Joyce Hawkins Aug 11, 2016

It would be helpful to talk to one of your "friendly and understanding" customer service reps, however, I haven't been able to locate a number!
    I too, have been charged for the "free sample" after paying the shipping charges. No product has been shipped to my address.
    Please cancel my order!!

Valued Customer,

I am happy to hear that you have had your issue resolved satisfactorily and are continuing use of the amazing product. I would like to apologize on behalf of Nature's Acai Berry for any miscommunication about the other offers/trials that were being made available to you. We are very glad that you were able to successfully cancel those parts of the program that you did not wish to enjoy and stuck with those that we hope will give you the results you want. Have a great day and enjoy the product!

• Ms
    Ms. Amused Aug 11, 2016

"We are very glad that you were able to successfully cancel those parts of the program that you did not wish to enjoy and stuck with those that we hope will give you the results you want."

...Heh... Does no one notice the appropriate use of the word " stuck"? I realize that this post was quite long ago, but I felt compelled to point out the obvious to whoever may come across this next. Not quite as obvious, but appealing to a "Company Employee" even in desperation and especially using this medium, is not going to get your money back.

• Pe
    petegonzales Aug 11, 2016

I Agreed to S/H charges for the Free Trial of Acai Berry. The full month charge was already pending on my bank account within a few days of receiving the Free Trial. I decided to give the program the benefit of the doubt that it will work, and have accepted the full charge. However, "BEWARE"!!!, now I am getting hit with "Fine Print" / "Upgrade Charges" ($29.95 & $2.95) for additional services (Not Product) that I am still left not quite understanding. I just spoke to a very freindly and understanding customer service rep who has cancelled 2 different unwanted service upgrades. I was also offered a discount for my future monthly orders of the 30 day supplies of Acai Berry at $50.00 each.

I will continue this product for about 3 months, which is the duration of time that I am being told is recommended to experience the full effects. I guess I will post more info on this product in the next couple of months.

nomi_69 Oct 30, 2009

hey guys thought i would let you know you will have to cancel your card in order to stop them from taking any more otherwise they will keep charging you and everytime you try to cancel will just hang up the moment you say the word. once to cancel the card you will no longer be charged

Mad in Nebraska Apr 02, 2009

I ordered the $4.99 trial offer. Since I have been charged $79.96, $29.95 and $2.95 on my credit card. I have not authorized any of these and I have received nothing.

Linda May Mar 26, 2009

Oh, yes, I too got "scammed" by Natures Berry Acai, along with a "Probiotics Complete" product from Life Fit Labs. Both were being promoted by by an individual supposedly from my town (Franklin, WV) with reference to Rachel Ray and Oprah. Both were supposed to be free trials at 4.99 and 4.95, respectively. My credit card was billed for both of these fees on 02/18/09 (the date of my order). Then on 03/06/09, I was billed $69.68 by Life Fit Labs and $79.96 by Natures-Acai. I did receive a supply of the Probiotics within a few days. However, I had not yet received anything from Acai. When I called the number listed on the website, I was told that I should have reported that I had either not received my order--or that I did not want to keep it--within 15 days. Nowhere had I been informed of that detail--which is ludicrous anyhow. Customer service refused to refund my money, but said they would ship the product which should arrive in 5-7 days. On March 13, I received a shipment from Acai--however, it was dated for February 20 (which should have been the time frame of my original shipment). I was concerned that I would receive another supply and another charge. Neither has happened to date (3/26/09). When I contacted Life Fit Labs, I discovered that I was enrolled in various programs with monthly fees (news to me) but that they would cancel them! Good thing I called those people, but it still may not be the end of charges. I decided that I would try the Acai weight loss product, and ended up losing two full nights of sleep! I am still taking them, but only first thing in the morning. But, they do not do much to curb my appetite, but they do make my hands shake, which is understandable when you read the primary ingredients of high does of caffeine, green tea extract, and EGCG. The actual Acai berry content is listed as only 50 mg. This has been a total RIPOFF! I feel really STUPID for falling for this one. I think this advertising should be shut down--and prosecuted!!!

Linda May
    Franklin, WV

CommonSense Mar 13, 2009

Who says this crap does anything for you anyway?
    "Oh, I read it in an ad"
    DAMN you people are pathetic

Sandra Gilbert Mar 13, 2009

My name is Sandra. I to was mislead on this product Acai berry. I was charged one day after I recieved this product. My bank account was charged one dayn after I recieved the product. This company is very decepted. I would not recommend this product anyone. I am going to report this company to the BBB. I think Rachel Ray and Oprah should be informed that their names are being used to sell this product. These people are truley crooks. I was also charged 79.96. I am going to do everything possible to shut this company down.

• Am
    amy Mar 05, 2009

Another same story, but also inform you that the phone number, or the website are not working at all! I agreed for the free trial for $4.99 on Feb. 16 and the money was taken out on Feb. 18th. I did not get the product until yesterday Mar. 4 when I found out there is a pending of $79.96 on my bank account. I contacted with my credit card company and they said that they are aware of this company since lot of people are filed for dispute. Since it is in pending status, I should wait they told me. I searched internet and guess what I found! I tried the website of www.Natures-Acai.com which is not working and I tried the www.trynaturesacaiberry.com what this company employ put on, it is only for selling the offer, not providing any consumer service numbers or sections at all. And about the 800 telephone number, after many frustrating hours, I was connected to a person who says that it is a pizza place, and she's been getting the same thousand phone calls asking her that is it this 'acai.com' consumer services! For my experience, there is no way to connect with this company to cancel what they say that 'we should do'! And this morning I tried this website of www.natures-acai.com again, and given the 'click on' button for complaint, and when I did, guess what? the site is not found! And finally, this morning, the free sample arrived, this is Mar. 5, 17 days later! For this company employee, my order number was 4158408, and I did not authorized the auto-thing, and my free trial order took 17 days, and I am asking questions about this delivery date to the post office. Since there is no way to contact to cancel anything, I will also file an official complaint if this pending amount is posted.