www.logobench.comSCAM/FRAUD/RIP OFF

WATCH OUT!!!

This company WILL RIP YOU OFF. They are run and operated by criminals from INDIA and from the Unirted States. Call then and listen to their thick INDIAN accents. This is where the deception begins.

They think we are stupid and they are smarter. This isa the criminal mentality. The main name is logobench.com but they also use videojeeves.com and many other names of companies which dictates they have ben caught before. They say they do a myriad of work but the bottom line is they take your money and do NOT deliver anything but TALK!

The names are phony also like JAY BROWN USED OFTEN AND RAY SMITH who are RUDE and OBNOXIOUS especially when you are on to them are they are cornered. They did not deliver anything for me. Once they had my money, they had me!!!

I did alot of research on them and they are from san Franciso and all of their employees if indeed they have any have thick Indian accents. Call for yourself. [protected] and you will get Jay or Ray wioth last names of brown and Smith. Give me a BREAK!
Indians do not have names like that!!!

They have multiple addresses and I checked that also. BS!

They hide compalins by SEO so their own ratings show up on top and hide the real ones.like this.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANY OF THESE CON ARTISTS!!! which they say they do animated videos. The ones they post on youtube which you can choose from their sample lists are NOT even theirs. I know because I prucased one . I bought a package where they say they will write the script, story board and the animation. They said they will do everything in 5 days but the script and the revision with specific insturctions were horrific. I wrote the script myslef and gave them specific instruction on the story board and they did something completely contrary.

THEY HAVE A F RATING WITH THE BBB AND NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THEM EXCEPT FOR THE ONES THEY RIPPED OFF. THE GOOD RATINGS AND TESTIMONIALS WERE WRITTEN BY THEM!!! IT IS SO OBVIOUS.

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE KIDDING. LET'S GET RIDE OF THESE JERKS.

THEY TARGET AMERICANS BECUASE OF OUR MONEY AND THE FACT THEY KNOW WE CANNOT TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST THEM.

REPORT THEM TO PAYPAL! THAT WILL PUSH THEM OUT! ALSO REPORT THEM TO YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES AND BANKING INSTITUTIONS. TAKE A STAND.

SCAM/FRAUD/RIP OFF

• Ba
    Bader Aldossary May 06, 2016

I totally agreed, they took $9000 for nothing

• Si
    Sidney Garrett Aug 07, 2015

From the start of the designing procedure, the team at Branded Logo Designs has handled each and every requirement of mine with extra care. They strongly believe in doing business the customer way and they've been successful in doing so. I found their work to be highly credible. Kudos to them!
    Sidney Garrett

Joelshier Mar 05, 2015

I totally agree I was not happy they did deliver a product but he kept sending me the opposite of what I asked for it took a while but I finally got something that I could work with I made a comment online that was not happy then they call me back asking why I tell them they said okay let us see what we can do and get you some new designs over and they never responded. (Brial Wiliams). there are plenty of other companies that can help you design a logo stay away from this company. What was really funny is at the end of our last conversation he was trying to sell me on web hosting and designing a website yea right they couldn't even get my logo done correctly LOL