www.koovs.comNon-delivery

P

Please do not book through www.koovs.com
See below for details
Koovs Purchase order number is 253552. Order date 24 October 2011

Samsung WEP 450 Bluetooth headsets still not delivered. No communication as promised by Manish. Koovs.com attracts every one as it shows huge discount. However all items are not delivered. I have sent more than eight emails (manish and Rajesh) and tens of phone calls to [protected]. Only once Manish has replied. Be aware!!! Please do not buy anything from koovs.com

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Manish Tewari <[protected]@koovs.com> wrote:

Hi, ,
I am looking into issue. I will revert back with the full details by 2 pm today
Regards,
Manish
On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Consumer wrote:
Hi
Please let me know when I will get Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset for the Order no 253552.
I tried to reach on phone [protected] / email without success.
Thanks for reply,
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Consumer <[protected]@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: Koovs order confirmation - 253552
To: support koovs <[protected]@koovs.com>
Hi,
Thank you for sending Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 (2gb card free) yesterday.
However I have not received Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset. Please let me know when I will receive it.
Regards,
On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 1:49 PM, support koovs <[protected]@koovs.com> wrote:
Dear Customer
The order is under process currently, it usually takes 7 working days for the order to get delivered. However you will be notified with the tracking details once the order is dispatched.
Thanks & Regards
Koovs.com
On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Consumer <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!!!
What is expected date of delivery?
Thanks
On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Koovs Support <[protected]@koovs.com> wrote:
Dear User,
Thank you for placing an order with Koovs.com. Your order details are following:
ProductOptionQuantityTotal (INR)
Shipping0.00
Grand Total (Rs)7276.00

• Ya
    yardiebarbie Jun 17, 2012

Koovs is really disappointing! I have ordered from Flipkart, Jabong, Snapdeal, Future Bazaar and never got the bad service I received from Koovs. It was my first time ordering with them, and after 7 days I didn't receive my product and I called them, they claimed they'd have my 3 items delivered, next thing I see on the website that my order is cancelled without any call from them to inform me of the matter. Luckily it was COD, I never received the product, it was my first time ordering and will definitely be my last!!! How can I delete my account?